• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion KFC Singapore is now selling Mac & Cheese "tacos", for some reason.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Mac-N-Cheese-Kentaco-Meal.jpg

The shell is made of fried chicken, unsurprisingly.

It would probably be okay, if it wasn't for the fact they also put mayonnaise on it. 🤮

As noted, they also released "cheddar" potato wedges to go alongside it. Though i feel like they didn't go far enough with them. As it's just topped with cheese crumbs and seasoning.
Surely they have a cheese sauce they could have splashed on top of them, right?

I made a mac and cheese quesadilla once. It was really bad, but probably because I didn't think to use fried chicken as the tortilla. 🤔

I want to try it unaltered with the mayo at least once before I write it off completely, but fuck it sounds delicious

Ironically enough Taco Bell had better chicken than Popeyes/KFC recently. They got rid of it for the damn Grilled Cheese burrito though which is disgusting.
Dude I was so psyched for the grilled cheese burrito and then I tasted one and it make my soul puke

I've eaten that. It's decent but I probably won't eat it a second time.
A little too filling for me.

Last edited:
What's with the mayo hate?? It's awesome. I love to smear it on my face sometimes while dancing naked listening to Nathalie Imbruglia.

What the fuck culinary abomination is this. I just felt my insides melt looking at this lol

I love mac n cheese. I love fried chicken. But not like this lol

I can’t even do those burgers and hot dogs topped with mac n cheese lol

What the fuck culinary abomination is this. I just felt my insides melt looking at this lol

I love mac n cheese. I love fried chicken. But not like this lol

I can’t even do those burgers and hot dogs topped with mac n cheese lol
I had a homemade burger topped with homemade mac and cheese and it rocked my socks. Maybe whoever prepped yours was the problem?

Back
Top Bottom