• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Journalists are asking the important questions regarding the upcoming Mario movie

ILikeFeet

Fox Brigade
All jump, no trunk
Sorry Mario, your ass is in another castle
Fans ask where Nintendo and Illumination hid Mario’s dummy thicc plumber ass

where da cake at?

Next your going to see Mario shirtless and they removed his nipples.

Nerfed like Snake's ass.
q4j8r3ijk3x81.jpg

Last edited:
genuinely though his proportions are strange

like a frail puppet or a teddy bear
I felt his legs are a little bit too long, but yeah looking at it it's overall a bit weird, now that you mention it, it makes me think of a plush or a toy in its proportions.

Mario has an incredible ass. This is just noise being made by the jealous haters who don't have the goods. I am sure it was just a matter of lighting and angle. Relax, folks, you will be able to see that amazing booty in full glory on a big screen near you soon enough.

That's how the 99% of gamers would look like wearing overalls, including its journalist , so i don't understand the fuzz, its like they are fish mocking another fish for its gills.

So basically Weird Mario is canon

Watch this be plot relevant and we get a 30 second training montage as Mario learns the importance of Leg and Squats days

I have a big fat ass and I'm dead serious
That's not how the Sir Mix-A-Lot song goes. -5 points.

It’s a cartoon movie for kids.

I’m sorry! I don’t aspire to be a stick in the mud!

Is there a thread/topic where the Mario movie is being treated? thank you.

Another related question, does the promotional image that they have published exist but at an incredible resolution? What is the highest resolution version of the image?

I hear Miyamoto when frame by frame through the film measuring the accuracy of Mario's badonkadonk
Without a tape measure

Edit: I'm actually a little concerned this might be a bit too obscure a reference so just to make sure yall know I'm not being weird or anything:

and

Last edited:
I don't know about that one, fami:
s-l640.jpg

He has a well developed upper thigh, but there's no bulge above it.

A large ass is a sign you CAN'T run and jump well. Take MLB all-star Alejandro Kirk - he sure can hit, but after getting on base, he often gets pulled for a pinch runner. And on defense he's a catcher, a position of limited movement compared to an outfielder.

1228645958.jpeg

Outrageous! This must be corrected post-haste! Mario having a badonkadonk is a matter of great value and importance in the Mushroom Kingdom, as proven by this totally undoctored document:

dear-mario.png

So there.

Now Illumination is going to have to work overtime to re-design and re-render Mario's bum throughout the whole movie, or risk more rejection and ridicule from fans. It's Sonic all over again

When your a nintendo based news site, and nintendo is dead silent 97 percent of the time, I guess anything is article worthy?

Back
Top Bottom