• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Jelfonzo from Splatoon 2 has been saying "fuck you" to players since 2017

Ahmed

Paratroopa
...Via one of his shirts. Instead of explaining everything myself, here is the person who discovered it explaining.

In Splatoon 2, Jelfonzo changes his shirt daily, and one of the designs he changes into is this white and red shirt with inkling text on it. extracting the texture gets us a better look at the text on the shirt, and its in a decipherable script. and it translates to... "FUCK YOU"

Thanks Nintendo.

2017050103372800-1685u5sai.jpg

The world building in this game is just so much fun.
It’s quite fitting for Jelfonzo to wear that kind of shirt. He has studied the Inkling language through ancient books and is using a very outdated vocabulary. Reminds me of one of my teachers back in school, who could read some random kanji and was wearing a shirt for some time, before someone told him, that it just said „I am a giant idiot“… :D

Back
Top Bottom