• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion is My Little Pony allowed on here, is Markipiler allowed to be talked about on here, is MatPat also allowed to be talked about on here?

kshea2023

Rattata
Pronouns
she/her
because i don't know if it is, i don't know if he is allowed to be talked about on here, btw, is MatPat allowed to be talked about on here, since he's leaving YouTube forever?

Spam... ?
its not spam, This revamped incarnation of the "My Little Pony" franchise not only appeals to the little girls that the toy line is primarily marketed to, but has drawn a cult following of teenagers, self-proclaimed "geeks," and even adults that remember the TV series, specials and films dating back to the 1980s. In this series, Princess Celestia sends her star pupil, the bookish unicorn Twilight Sparkle, to Ponyville to improve her socialization skills. Twilight quickly makes five new four-legged friends: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity. Each instilled with the respective spirits of magic, honesty, loyalty, laughter, kindness and generosity, the animals learn that by working together they can achieve the most important element of all: harmony. That ultimate underlying message may sound corny as all get-out, but the snappy dialogue and expressive animation make the treacle surprisingly palatable, Markiplier is a youtuber who plays horror games, and MatPat is the game theory's host/gonna be was, since he's leaving youtube, he had enough of theorizing lore of every game for 13 years.

its not spam, This revamped incarnation of the "My Little Pony" franchise not only appeals to the little girls that the toy line is primarily marketed to, but has drawn a cult following of teenagers, self-proclaimed "geeks," and even adults that remember the TV series, specials and films dating back to the 1980s. In this series, Princess Celestia sends her star pupil, the bookish unicorn Twilight Sparkle, to Ponyville to improve her socialization skills. Twilight quickly makes five new four-legged friends: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity. Each instilled with the respective spirits of magic, honesty, loyalty, laughter, kindness and generosity, the animals learn that by working together they can achieve the most important element of all: harmony. That ultimate underlying message may sound corny as all get-out, but the snappy dialogue and expressive animation make the treacle surprisingly palatable, Markiplier is a youtuber who plays horror games, and MatPat is the game theory's host/gonna be was, since he's leaving youtube, he had enough of theorizing lore of every game for 13 years.
Sounds like we're in for a My Little Pony, Markiplier, and MatPat ST

wow I’ve never thought of it that way before

It reads like an AI is writing these posts, so here is a gif of a hard working mailmare who is a single mom and does her best.
142b559eb8c62a782381ca4d88f5df2930bdce6d.gif

I love the way all the topics are blended together. My next thread will be a delicious harmony of retro Sega games, obscure woodwork lore and favourite commercials from 2007-2012.

Sounds like we're in for a My Little Pony, Markiplier, and MatPat ST
yup, his friend tom is going to be taking over the game theory channel, while tom's going to be the new host of The Game Theorists, Lee, is the going to be the new host of Flim Theory, Amy is the going to be the new host of Style Theory, footofaferret is probably going to be helping them with stuff, Santi is probably going to be on The Game Theorists also. i don't know who will be the new food theory host, so, yeah, lets hope that MatPat let's us know who will be the new host for that channel.

oh, i actually recognise this person from another community from years ago.

yeah this isn't a bit
yup, im now 22 years old, and still living with my parents, since they wanted me to stay with them.

Very confusing; this thread.

But talking about MLP, I used to really like it a lot. Even convinced some of the artists in the team to create an MLP fanart book once. And after that, I even managed to get in touch with the editor at IDW to get my artist the opportunity to draw two variant covers for them. Fun times. It will be nice to do more of those.

collateral-damage-studios-dm-cdhxvwaenz7r.jpg
Rainbow Dash just shooting a snow laser at Applejack, the nerve.

If we're going to talk random pony stuff, then Andy Price is the best MLP comic artist, and apparently the G5 "Make Your Mark" series has been officially cancelled already.

Seconding this

Rarity and Pinkie Pie are best pony.

I don't know what the rest of this thread is, just needed to make that clear.

Unfortunately I believe all three of those joined the banned content list just recently alongside Aphmau

Back
Top Bottom