• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Intellivision Admits It Doesn't Have The Funds To Make The Amico

Tommy could have been the video games live music guy. He let his ego get involved in an stupid/impossible production, buried his head in the sand and at this point the whole thing is an undeniable scam and he been for years.

Has anybody heard from Tallarico since that Hbomberguy video?

He’s been oddly quiet since mentioning his dad passed 2 years ago but has at least logged on to hide Twitter comments @ing him to the hbomber video. Also the Amico reddit found his backgammon records and noticed he still plays that pretty often, so i guess thats what he does now.

I’m also stunned Damien Mcferran is still writing about this system when I argue he was one of the biggest shills for the thing when it was clearly apparent there was next to no actual work done on certification or games. People kept pointing out how Tommy was attacking critics left and right and in reponse damien just brushed off everyone as trolls.

Well, now look who has egg on their face. If only he listened and could have warned people to NOT preorder the scam console! Eagerly posts every crap amico update like nothing happened and only has recently acted critical of them.

Lmao, this still a thing???? Holy shit I thought this was already dead, buried and rotting away.... 😂

An Amico app loooooool. The way they are selling this shit as if its premium lmao!!! This is just such a filthy scam, unbelievable.

The Amico saga is the only thing that makes me come back to the old site from time to time. I've been following this for years - it is one of both the funniest and saddest stories in gaming in the last years. So, yeah, not only this is an amazing development but... I've obviously just downloaded the app. Oh my god - it just doesn't work!! You need two smartphones just to go past the menu screen. How is it possible that an smartphone app doesn't accept touch inputs? It's just... it's just... cheff kiss. I couldn't have expected anything different.

You need two smartphones just to go past the menu screen.
Wait, what? downloads and checks
Screenshot-20231123-193538.png

What the hell? I know this is early access, but... what?

This money laundering scheme is a hilarious trainwreck to watch;

The fact the games actually came out and they don't have the funds for the console is the funniest shit ever lol

I mean, his reputation was almost entirely based on lies to begin with. The amount of bullshit he's spouted over the decades to prop himself up is ludicrous.
"Prop himself up" is giving him too much credit. It was recently discovered (well, more than half a year ago now. I don't know how it's not well known knowledge right now) he didn't even do the Earthworm Jim soundtracks. Some people believe he didn't write a single one of the OSTs he is attributed to

Last edited:
Hilarious on all fronts. Hope this puts an end to these cheap android based game consoles, they will never take off
I mean, they were already stillborn in the first place. android sucks as a gaming OS. retro handhelds are probably the most successful venue for them

I went to one of Tommy's Video Games Live concerts over a decade ago and it remains one of the weirdest experiences I paid concert admission for. Especially when he pretended to play the guitar on stage while the actual orchestra was playing music from Metroid Prime.

Back
Top Bottom