• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club In 2 weeks we will have a new 2d mario and 2d sonic it feels like the 90s again.

lemonfresh

#Team2024
Pronouns
He/Him
In 2 weeks starting from the 17th sonic superstars comes out a brand new 2d sonic then 3 days later we have mario wonder a new 3d mario. I am super interested to see how both games are but for those few days its going to feel like the 90s again. I am going to be picking up both. Which one are you guys more excited for? Are you going to be picking up both or only one?

Last edited:
Don't forget Mortal Kombat. This trio, Mario + Sonic + MK, was arguably the biggest three names in the video game world of the 90s. Quite a coincidence that all three is getting new entries that are closer to their origins in just 2 months...

I'm looking forward to both, but Sonic is more cautious optimism/"I've been burned before", whereas Mario is something I'm very confident will stick the landing.

I'll probably end up getting both eventually; I'll be getting Mario day 1 though with the voucher I've got left over from Pikmin 4, and then Sonic is something I'll pick up on sale in a couple months since Sega's usually pretty quick with the discounts.

Back
Top Bottom