• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Imagine being Yoshi irl

Yoshifan31

Bob-omb
Banned
Like, no taxes

Because Yoshi only wants to pay for stuff that matters

But more importantly Yoshi is the cutest of ALL TIME

I COULD WIN THE GARBAGE GALAXY TOURNAMENT IDK HOW TO ENTER

But Also like when you think about it Yoshis are so pure. Like Boshi is the emo one and he’s THE ONE that developef the human trait of being a sweaty salty tryhard

But then he learned

But like he’s so cute also melons are good

That’s it

198.jpg

Yoshis get to live in what seems to be a pretty chill village too

Source: Super Mario Adventures
If you have a copy of the 2016 print, top panel of the sixth page of chapter 3 (the physical book doesn't have page numbers that I can find...)
If you're looking through Nintendo Power, it's in issue 34 (March 1992). Page 65 in the cbr file I have; from Retromags, I believe.

Edit: Oh, lovely, mariowiki has the panel I'm referring to.
YoshiVillageAdventures.png

do u think that yoshi gets embarrassed when he poos out eggs in front of mario??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of yoshi pooping an egg while he looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

Let's be real, you would be one of the dozens of yoshis Mario callously sacrifices while platforming across the Mushroom Kingdom
Btw when I play SMW I do it without sacrifising Yoshi. Trust me I love him so much. He’s right behind the cheese bridge gate

A flustered Italian man walks into the office of his apartment complex. He complains to the manager that his roof is leaking.

"I a take a the towel on the floor. I a take a the bucket. It no stop. I a very upset."

The manager writes something on a piece of paper and gives it to the man.

"A famous plumber named mario is in town. Go see him. He will help your problem"

The Italian man replies, "but sir... it's a me, mario...."

A flustered Italian man walks into the office of his apartment complex. He complains to the manager that his roof is leaking.

"I a take a the towel on the floor. I a take a the bucket. It no stop. I a very upset."

The manager writes something on a piece of paper and gives it to the man.

"A famous plumber named mario is in town. Go see him. He will help your problem"

The Italian man replies, "but sir... it's a me, mario...."
This is on par with the classic movies from the 1950s

More… need more Yeah’s

Llram llra m llram lram llram (neutral b(

Soul Calibur II is the goat fighting game

I would be in jail with all those new IRS agents Biden is hiring!

there is a recurring political ad where I live about Biden hiring IRS agents to come after the middle class

Last edited:
unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom