• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion ill be your friend thread

Office life

Rattata
saw a sad post on Resetera about some guy who doesnt have friends and a lot of people also said they dont

if any of you live around brooklyn ny ill be your friend, even if you just wanna do something not alone

Good idea for a thread. I doubt anyone lives near me, but if anyone wants, add me on Twitter or Steam. I don't play multiplayer games on Swithc precisely because I've got no one to play with, so I haven't even filled that out. I think it all should be visible somewhere, but I'm using this nickname on all social media.
And frankly, if anyone's feeling down, just message me. I'm told I'm a good listener.

Good idea for a thread. I doubt anyone lives near me, but if anyone wants, add me on Twitter or Steam. I don't play multiplayer games on Swithc precisely because I've got no one to play with, so I haven't even filled that out. I think it all should be visible somewhere, but I'm using this nickname on all social media.
And frankly, if anyone's feeling down, just message me. I'm told I'm a good listener.
Thanks! I just see this a lot on forums and with people in general.
Life doesn't have to friendless! I love meeting new people, and I hope others meet up to with this thread. Online community is great, but sometimes you just need to meet people in real life.
If any of you are in the Brooklyn area, north New Jersey, or even Southern Mass (I have family there I visit a lot) and want a buddy to hang with, DM me or reply here. I would also love to play Smash Ultimate online with people if you cant make it in real life. We can even video chat

@Vookatos what area in general do you live in? you may surprised

Thanks! I just see this a lot on forums and with people in general.
Life doesn't have to friendless! I love meeting new people, and I hope others meet up to with this thread. Online community is great, but sometimes you just need to meet people in real life.
If any of you are in the Brooklyn area, north New Jersey, or even Southern Mass (I have family there I visit a lot) and want a buddy to hang with, DM me or reply here. I would also love to play Smash Ultimate online with people if you cant make it in real life. We can even video chat

@Vookatos what area in general do you live in? you may surprised
I'm in Moscow!

While I do meet new people in LGBT gatherings, not a lot of people seem to share my interests who aren't assholes, and while Moscow is a lot nicer in terms of LGBT acceptance than most might think, new people are still a coin toss in terms of what views they might hold.

I'm in Moscow!

While I do meet new people in LGBT gatherings, not a lot of people seem to share my interests who aren't assholes, and while Moscow is a lot nicer in terms of LGBT acceptance than most might think, new people are still a coin toss in terms of what views they might hold.

Damn got it! Well you may meet someone on this forum there, but thats great to know.

It's a lot harder to make friends nowadays. Really, feel like it's only me and my wife. I have some friends from college, but they are doing their own thing now. It's always nice when we hang out, but we are so far away it's hard to do. So good on you!

I've been in that place myself. If anyone wants to message me because they need someone to listen about anything, I would be extremely glad to try and help.

I have one real life friend not counting work friends. I rarely see him these days. We used to live down the street from each other but circumstances have made us both move to two different cities. Last time I saw him was at his birthday party last year. I have one work friend who keeps asking me to hang out but can't tell if she wants to be friends or what. Getting mixed signals. Probably just platonic but who knows. I feel like it's hard for me to make friends. I think there's something, well not wrong, but something in my brain chemistry that makes it difficult to make friends. Like I don't know what to say or do to make friends with someone.

These are the feelings I'm talking about! But I want us to also try to introduce each other and meet up. We can be each others friends. I think its a simple thing we can do to make other people feel less lonely and to just meet cool peeps.

I mean if someone here is from the bay area in California I'd be down. I work a lot but have Fridays and Saturdays off work. I doubt anyone here is around here though. I'm also more free now that I've stopped being antisocial due to TotK 😂

Making new friends as an adult is hard. Cant imagine there are many dutch people here, but hit me up if youre in for a chat. My friends all have kidsd, and it would be fun to have a friend to go to arcades with and stuff.

Making new friends as an adult is hard. Cant imagine there are many dutch people here, but hit me up if youre in for a chat. My friends all have kidsd, and it would be fun to have a friend to go to arcades with and stuff.
Arcades only persist in theaters where I live lol And it's always Street Fighter at that.

Hey, i'm Dutch! I'd like to chat and maybe even hang out. I'm looking for friends too.

I've been in that place myself. If anyone wants to message me because they need someone to listen about anything, I would be extremely glad to try and help.
Same

Back
Top Bottom