• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club I think the final update monster of Sunbreak should be a big Wirebug

Sander RX

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He, Him
I think the final update to Sunbreak and the final boss of Sunrise should be a brand new monster. A monster heavily inspired by Ahtal-Ka from Generations, as well as the game’s own central mechanics.

It should be none other than a giant, monstrous version of a Wirebug.

Wirebug.JPG

It would be around the size of Rakna-Kadaki at maximum and it would be the most agile monster in the entire series.

It would be a mirror of your Wirebug moveset. You would fight it in a cavernous arena with lots of verticality and this thing would use wire moves to haul ass.

It would have its own versions of Silkbind moves, some of them somewhat based on certain Silkbinds in your arsenal. It would even have a counter you should look out for. It could occasionally Wirefall to move out of a falling animation and swiftly counterattack.

It would be the closest thing to a Vergil in Monster Hunter history.

Midway into the fight, or while its health is nearly depleted, another, far more massive monster bursts into the arena in a cutscene, preferrably something you haven’t fought in Sunrise. It could be a returning face, like, say Gogmazios. In the cutscene, the Wirebug monster jumps onto the interfering colossus and starts fucking Wyvern Riding it as the fight shifts onto a more open part of the map. However, your buddies from Elgado and Kamura turn up with siege weapons and shit to help even the odds.

Proof of a Hero starts up, the whole shebang.

How about if it starts off like that then halfway through the fight, the arena full of webbing, it goes though metamorphosis, revealing it was a larval stage of Ahtal-Ka all along!

“This isn’t even my final form!”

Ahtal-Ka would be cool, but requires a special arena and as far as (online) Final Bosses goes they rarely return since Gen 3. Dalamadur would be soo cool, but yeah I don't see it returning.

Back
Top Bottom