• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Predictions I believe that the Persona 3 Remake and JSR leaks are true beyond a reasonable doubt

neon

garfield enthusiast
After our recent avatar bet, courtesy of Frog, my heart has felt dull and hollow.

As the sweet taste of victory faded, I was left with disappointment. The excitement of the good (figurative) battle had all faded.

But alas with new topics, new debates arise, and new debates lead to bets.

I believe that the new Persona 3 and JSR leaks are undeniably true beyond a reasonable doubt.
If you wish to dissent I propose a set of conditions.

Those on team real, will face the punishment of a 3 or smaller word long sentence required to be appended to every post of theirs for a period of 1 week This will also have a corresponding User Avatar change for a month. Both of these will be chosen by team fake.

Team Fake will have nearly identical conditions applied to them, chosen by me.

The conditions for victory are as followed:
In the next eight months from this post if both a Persona 3 remake and Jet Set Radio game are announced, team real will win. If neither are announced, team fake wins.

If one project is announced, but not the other, it will be considered a tie with both parties having to change their user avatar to a clown for one week.

The few that’s wish to enter will be recorded here (famipolls pls):

Real:
@neon

Fake:

(This can also be the persona and jet set radio general thread or smth.)

I agree. There is too much overwhelming evidence to just dismiss it as being fake

saitama.gif

If one project is announced, but not the other, it will be considered a tie with both parties having to change their user avatar to a clown for one week.
Im not betting, but this still seems harsh. We know how long games can be in development, and how releases and announcements can be staggered. I could see 1 being released this or next year, the other maybe being so far away that they only Annonce it in 12 months or so.

Wouldn't be the first time of Atlus announcing a remake of a game they just sold the old version of to all people :,)

I believe they're real, but I can't bet because I absolutely don't expect a JSR announcement in the next 8 months, given the rumour stated it was only in the conceptual phase or something close to that.

Back
Top Bottom