• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club How Players Broke the Sound Barrier in Tears of the Kingdom

Irene

Soar long!
Pronouns
She/Her

Screenshot-2023-10-03-202833.png

(Seriously though, this is mindblowing)

Skip to 19:55 for the calculation.

Last edited:
A shame the exact top speed might never be known as a result (at least until someone else attempts and succeeds), but goddamn, that is wild.

I'm not saying I want a third game in this Hyrule, but man I just want the laws of physics spread to other games and to be further expanded on

A shame the exact top speed might never be known as a result (at least until someone else attempts and succeeds), but goddamn, that is wild.

I'm not saying I want a third game in this Hyrule, but man I just want the laws of physics spread to other games and to be further expanded on
Imagine if they decide to stay with this Link and Zelda and the next chapter is sailing through Hyrule a la Wind Waker. They’re gonna break the sound barrier with a boat! xd

Am i the only one thinking that Nintendo should seriously consider licensing this engine (for the physics part alone) to their partner devs?

Back
Top Bottom