• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club How old is Mario Mario?

How old is Mr. Mario Mario?

• Younger (18-21)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young (22-28)

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Old (28-35)

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Older (36-42)

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Elderly (42+)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Magic-Man

Perseus Jackson
Pronouns
He/Him
Seriously, like how old is this guy? He simultaneously looks 20 and 40 at the same time. Maybe he's old enough to have grown up on the Gamecube like a lot of y'all on this forum.

Just look at him!

Older than me. (This is no longer true of the character, but I refuse to believe I am older than Mario.)

I'm just hearing Will Forte's voice saying "EEEEVEENN OLLLDERRRR"
and I wonder who besides suswave and maronic will even get this

40s

lets say him and Pauline were like 20 years old when the original Donkey Kong happened, Cranky was in his 40s and DK jr. was like 8 yrs old at the time watching sesame street

setting Modern Super Mario lore 20 years forward from that point gets them to be in their early 40s, Cranky in his 60s, and DK pushing 30*

His youthfulness comes from eating all those other-worldy mushrooms and power stars

Now how then did he have a full ass mustache at age 20 you might be asking?

Well, when Rosalina reset the universe that one time, she made sure he always had an incredible stache early on in life as a special thanks for helping her and her babies out

*yes I know Rare didn't intend for DK Jr to be the modern DK but Nintendo in their big movie seemed to be memory-holing that to be the case, and Rare will never call the shots on this stuff again so I'm gonna go with it here too

If Mario is 24yo i'm 18

Didnt help that every live action depiction of mario always used older people too. Sorry Miyamoto you're wrong about your own creation, just shut up and accept it.

great poll OP

he’s in his mid-30s most of the time, a few weeks old in the Yoshi’s Island games, and in his early 50s in Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr.

Mario is supposed to be in his mid-20s according to Miyamoto and Smash Bros. It doesn't really matter though. He's just supposed to be youthful while being old enough to understand the importance of his plumber union.

The real question is how old is Princess Peach?

Mario is supposed to be in his mid-20s according to Miyamoto and Smash Bros. It doesn't really matter though. He's just supposed to be youthful while being old enough to understand the importance of his plumber union.

The real question is how old is Princess Peach?
The same age. In fact her and Daisy are the same age as the brothers.

I hope he is younger than me, because his athleticism is very enviable.

Also, I refuse to vote for option 3 even though I think it's the correct one because that's my age range and I'm not old, dammit!

I always imagined Mario as in his early-mid thirties, a middle aged guy who’s decently deep into adulthood

Seriously, like how old is this guy? He simultaneously looks 20 and 40 at the same time. Maybe he's old enough to have grown up on the Gamecube like a lot of y'all on this forum.

Just look at him!

his is 24 year old, but look like 40 years old

Back
Top Bottom