• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club How many Koopalings can you name without looking it up?

How many can you name without looking it up?

• None.

• One.

• Two.

• Three.

• Four.

• Five.

• Six.

• All of them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
... are you sure there are seven? I've got four.

• Donatello (Donny)
  • Leonardo (Leon)
  • Michelangelo (Mikey)
  • Raphael (Rapha)

I think they also have a cousin named Ludwig or something, but he's a philosopher, not an artist.

I'm doing this half asleep because they're so easy to remember.

Larry
Morton
Wendy
Roy
Iggy
Lemmy
Ludwig

and of course the secret member of the koopa family they don't want you to know about; Blue Bowser (AKA Bowser's Brother).

Can we all agree that the very worst koopaling (whichever one you think that is) is better than Bowser Jr?

I'm doing this half asleep because they're so easy to remember.

and of course the secret member of the koopa family they don't want you to know about; Blue Bowser (AKA Bowser's Brother).
+5UP for that extra bit~!

Roy
Remi/Lemi
Wendy O
Lugwid
Iggy
Lemmy

Idk the last one, but I’m feeling vibes of like “Killjoy” “Leroy”
How’d I go??

Lemmy, Wendy, Luwig von, Morton, Roy, Iggy, Hammersmith, Dweezo, Ziggy, Brock Turner, Ito Hootkins, King Gizzard, The Wizard Lizard, Gong, Pistchio

donner, blitzen, stalin, eyeball, cheryl, boingo, and squelch

Last edited:
Larry
Iggy
Wendy
Ludwig von Koopa
Morton
Roy
Lemy

Look Color Splash and Paper Jam were some of my favorite games for a reason.

Larry
Lemmy
Iggy
Wendy
Morton
Ludwig
Roy

Easy, though I did derp on
my boi Roy for a hot minute.

I find it exceedingly interesting that ”All of them” has been consistently at exactly half the votes every time I’ve checked in on this thread.

I don't get it... it's supposed to be a tricky question?

Larry Koopa
Wendy O. Koopa
Iggy Koopa
Morton Koopa Jr.
Roy Koopa
Ludwig Von Koopa
Lemmy Koopa

They are so integral to the Mario franchise, especially growing up with the classic games, that not knowing their names is impossible to me (even if they had different names in the cartoons)

Is this supposed to be difficult

Nintendo went out of their way to squeeze them into every game they could. Between Smash and Mario Kart alone it's pretty easy to know them all.

Iggy, Lemmy, Roy, Morton, Wendy, Ludwig

This is all I can manage to remember. Who am I missing?

Back
Top Bottom