• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Firefly and Ver. 2.4 Available Now!)

The 7 new Xianzhou characters
future-xianzhou-characters-v0-8ipd0x98655d1.jpg
future-xianzhou-characters-v0-20e9et98655d1.jpg
future-xianzhou-characters-v0-nu1wjr98655d1.jpg
future-xianzhou-characters-v0-4asg0r98655d1.jpg
future-xianzhou-characters-v0-dl6uyq98655d1.jpg
future-xianzhou-characters-v0-73vupr98655d1.jpg
future-xianzhou-characters-v0-okp0kq98655d1.jpg

First phase banners are perfect. It's basically the complete Firefly team + her second best Lc. Also Eyes of the prey and Xueyi.
I just hope I'll be able to get more Gallagher Eidolons. He completely dodged me in Acheron's Banner.

Fuck it, I'll check out HSR too. Already know I'm going to regret this lmao

Damn Hoyo's games. They're a curse for me at this point. FFS I don't wanna play live-service stuff, stop making your games look so stupidly appealing.

Btw, the hoyolab app enhancemnt progression added Firefly and Jade.
Missing 76 Purple mats to max both her and her LC

Trailer from the SGF. Basically just an ad, BUT it reveals who the misterious swordman from the Luofu is.
and It's... March 7th's new form!
swordmaster-march-7th-shown-off-at-summer-game-fest-2024-v0-a632y21g785d1.png

I was expecting another form for March 7th to be on a limited banner, so it's nice to see that's not the case because I wouldn't have enough stellar jades to get her (I just hope she'll be good). I love her new design!

Current plan is to roll for Firefly and Yunli. I want Jade too, but I don't have much left after the deluge of characters these past few patches. I'm actually hoping for a patch or two with nobody I'm interested in just to finally have a chance to save for a little lol.

I wasn't expecting her to be Imaginary, I thought she might keep her Ice element.

I'm curious if this means we might also get another 4* form for Dan Heng sometime in the future, or if they will keep the path changing to just Trailblazer and March.

I wasn't expecting her to be Imaginary, I thought she might keep her Ice element.

I'm curious if this means we might also get another 4* form for Dan Heng sometime in the future, or if they will keep the path changing to just Trailblazer and March.
Probably just Trailblazer and March, since their story are still progressing, unlike Dan Heng who's story is pretty much complete

Beautiful short, so glad Mihoyo has now it'sown animation studio!
also that last scene with Kafka either means that glamoth fell recently or that Firefly drifted in space for thousands of years on life support. Curious to see what 2.3story says about that.

Beautiful short, so glad Mihoyo has now it'sown animation studio!
also that last scene with Kafka either means that glamoth fell recently or that Firefly drifted in space for thousands of years on life support. Curious to see what 2.3story says about that.

I think that tree that sprouted from her tears might symbolise her gaining power from Yaoshi (Abundance).

She destroys the planet and then drifted in space for thousands of years until Kafka finds her.

I think that tree that sprouted from her tears might symbolise her gaining power from Yaoshi (Abundance).

She destroys the planet and then drifted in space for thousands of years until Kafka finds her.
I think the tree is just some cool symbolic visual, representing her being reborn as Firefly, no longer jst a weapon.
If it was Yaoshi blessing her, she would have already turned into some eldritch abomination like other people blessed by Them.
Edit: Actually Yaoshi and the path of abundance didn't even exist during the Swarm disaster, so they could't give blessings.

Last edited:
I think the tree is just some cool symbolic visual, representing her being reborn as Firefly, no longer jst a weapon.
If it was Yaoshi blessing her, she would have already turned into some eldritch abomination like other people blessed by Them.
Edit: Actually Yaoshi and the path of abundance didn't even exist during the Swarm disaster, so they could't give blessings.

Oh yea. Forgot all about that.

I guess it is a cool symbolic visual.

Pre download is available, which also means spoiler for the story will appear soon. Be careful.
also 2.4 beta releases tomorrow, so expect animations soon

I have 268 pulls ready. I have Firefly guaranteed, so I'm going for E0S1. After that, I'll wait to see how Yunli ends up both in gameplay and story before deciding whether to pull her or not. Then Jiaoqiu.

Yunli, Jiaoqiu and March 7th animations, Kits and LC are here

Yunli
homdgcat-2-4v1-yunli-jiaoqiu-march-7th-kits-v0-y26bi3lur87d1.png

Lightcone
homdgcat-2-4v1-new-lc-taunt-value-explanation-v0-q7c69pccf97d1.png

Jiaoqiu
homdgcat-2-4v1-yunli-jiaoqiu-march-7th-kits-v0-o9tbe1lur87d1.png

Lighcone
homdgcat-2-4v1-new-lc-taunt-value-explanation-v0-rjz8ooccf97d1.png

Hunt March 7th
homdgcat-2-4v1-yunli-jiaoqiu-march-7th-kits-v0-shoju1lur87d1.png

Lightcone
homdgcat-2-4v1-new-lc-taunt-value-explanation-v0-gtr2dnccf97d1.png

Got Firefly and her LC, yet for some stupid reason no copies of Gallagher. He's still E0. I only got 4 Xueyi (she was already E6) and 1Tingyun. And I can't pull anymore because I managed to get E1 Himeko in one 10 pull. So either I go E1 for FF or RM or I give up.

Got Firefly and a copy in the same roll but no luck on the LC which stinks because my standard LC is for Jingliu... But Gallagher is E6 now, hopefully he isn't too outclassed by the inevitable limited break sustain down the line

Got Firefly and her lightcone under 140 pulls. I still have 14000 jades so I am thinking of going for her e1...

Also played a bit of the new simulated universe and one of the new equation buffs is allowing dots to crit. Can't wait for a character to be released with that ability.

Did another 10 pull on the LC banners and got Ruan Mei's LC.
I still have 159 pulls available.

Last edited:
Well, did another 30 pulls and finally got gallagher E1, now I just need to do the main event for the extra copy and get that E2.

anymway after the animations and kit leaks yesterday, I'm adding Yunli and her LC o my pull plan. She looks great. I have her guaranteed, so I'll also be able to get Jiaoqiu.

Done with the epilogue!

it was....ok. Not much to discuss really. It's basically just wraps up any loose end there might be and sets up future storylines and give some cool revelations.

Longer thoughts
  • Firefly's conclusion was dissapointing. Her three deaths were set up as something important but in the end they were just something minor. Also sucks that after sparkle's bomb explodes we jump straight to saying goodbye to Acheron. No aftermath, no goodbye to Firefly, just a cutscene of us falling while holding hands with her.
    [*]Sparkle's involvement in the story is also a bit dissapointing, and the bombs not being bombs was obvious. But but it was funny seeing every Penacony character interact and her hammering us off the ship was funny.
    [*]Jade did get more focus here than most characters, tho it was short. We got to see what kind of person she is, someone who can grant any wish but at a huge price. She basically is the devil in the phrase "don't make a deal with the devil".
    [*]We did get some info about what's the purpose of the ten Stonehearts and Diamond's plan, but not much to draw any conclusions. And it's likely an endgame reveal like why qlipoth is buillding a wall around the universe
    [*]also it's confirmed that the stellaron hunters follow the path of Finality
    [*]The Traiblazer canonically being a trash-collecting, treasure-hunting, collectible-finding maniac and everyone knowing that will never not be funny. Us just calling the origami birds on the tip of the ship while March calls us out was hilarious.
    [*]I hoped that Sunday will get a big conclusion, but it seems his story will also be something to come back to in the future.
    [*]Black Swan seems like she will join us. Considering how important she seems, that's only natural.
    [*]Acheron got a nice farewell and a future objective: looking for Device IX, which also means going up against Dr. Primitive. Guess that will be how we unlock the path of Nihility. Also:
    GQcqQEkWEAAMT1l
    I love her
Currently, these are the storylines currently underway that I can think of
  • Elio's script, he Stellaron hunters and our battle against Nanook
  • Aventurine and Boothill going up against Oswaldo Schneider
  • The entire Xianzhou storyline includings Jingliu and Luocha's plan against Yaoshi
  • Sunday's fate
  • The remaining Children of Duke Inferno
  • Belobog's upcoming crisis that Sampo is trying to prevent
  • March's past and her connection to the Garden
  • Diamond and the ten Stonehearts
  • Acheron looking for Device IX, which also means going against Dr. Primitive
  • Other smaller, but not as important stories, like Ruan Mei wanting to become an aeon, Argenti and Idrilla, Tayzzironth still being alive etc
About the next planet
Amphoreus, The eternal land. apparently this planet was mentioned during the Cosmodissey event in the Sparkle encounter. The name implies it's Roman/Greek inspired, so it might be knowledge related, meaning next path is Erudition. And since on the radio in the express one of the news segments talks about people finding the tomb of Emperor Rubert and that Polka Kakamond was the one who killed him, we might get something about them here.
More interesting however is the planet being trapped between three paths. If Erudition is really the next path and Black Swan possibly being involved, then the other two could be the Enigmata and remembrance, We'll have to wait and see

Also I already finished building Firefly. Thank goodness she only need Speed and BE
GQcNNY2W4AEgRhL

Back
Top Bottom