• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Firefly and Ver. 2.4 Available Now!)

I'm a little behind on the story and it's saying something about Divergent Universe will push the story forward or something if I want to play it?? What's that about? It's a bit vague.

I'm a little behind on the story and it's saying something about Divergent Universe will push the story forward or something if I want to play it?? What's that about? It's a bit vague.
DU is located in the new area, so maybe that. I don't think it spoils anything since it's part of a sidequest unlocked after the 2.3 story, but just to be sure wait until you finish the 2.3 story.

Because I got E1 Firefly with a lucky double I decided to yolo for E2, and got it. I won my last four 50/50s, which mostly makes up for losing the previous five lol.

Now I'm stuck going for S1 at this point because why not.

I don't have Ruan Mei though, despite every creator and theory crafter saying she's better than E1 or S1, I just don't really vibe with her whole deal. I'm banking on other supports coming out that are similarly good that I'm interested in.

The only upcoming character I'm really interested is Jiaoqiu, though that has been lessened because of some beta changes.

I was mainly interested in his minor healing because I wanted to run him with Welt and see if two pseudo-sustains could work on an Acheron team without a dedicated one. Maybe they will add it back, but oh well.

Last edited:
I guess I didn't fully grasp what Divergent Universe is because I thought it would be a quicker way to grind the existing planer ornament sets, not have its own exclusive planar ornaments (and the ideal set for Firefly...)? Bummer...

edit: oh nevermind I found the planar ornament menu

I don't really like the Divergent Universe compared to Swarm Disaster gameplay. But it does fulfill the promise of streamlined planar ornament grind so I can't be too mad at it

Back
Top Bottom