• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Hi. Nice to meet you all.

Pagan

Tektite
Banned
Hi y'all. I was watching all of you over the years on Era and all of your comments, your sacrafices for a direct, your fights, your laughs, happiness but I never made the step to join era. Now I did. And I am happy to not stay as a voyeur only outside but being able to discuss Nintendo related stuff with you guys. You don't know me but I know most of you from the nintendo forums. Much love from Switzerland to all of you.

Note: English isn't my first language so please don't shy away to correct me.

Always nice to see new faces join in on the craziness discussion. Welcome!

Hello, Switzerland is weird country for me, officially I've never been there, it's not stamped in any of my passports but yet I'd say I'd been there 50+ times due to the way the slopes work on the French/Swiss border.

I know nothing of it outside of the odd restaurant or chair lift :LOL: yet if I said I'd been there 50 times you'd think I was a seasoned traveler.

Hello, Switzerland is weird country for me, officially I've never been there, it's not stamped in any of my passports but yet I'd say I'd been there 50+ times due to the way the slopes work on the French/Swiss border.

I know nothing of it outside of the odd restaurant or chair lift :LOL: yet if I said I'd been there 50 times you'd think I was a seasoned traveler.
I live in Basel (Bale) and am at least twice a month in st. Louis in France to eat American. That's what they call sausages in a bread but different kind of Sausages. First it's cheap second it's delicious. They put also fries in. I love it. The rest of France is rather meh. I was in Paris for a week and the people were very rude when started to ask for directions in English. But I guess that's very anectodal. But Liberte fraternite egalite is still very touching for me. I love it if people revolt against the power. Same for America's history.

The rest of France is rather meh. I was in Paris for a week and the people were very rude when started to ask for directions in English.
I find them rude when I'm trying in French :ROFLMAO: Not sure when I'll be allowed back into Europe with the lockdowns and the Brexit. The Alps are a beautiful region, doesn't matter which of the countries you are in

Back
Top Bottom