• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Heinz has created a combination dipping sauce/crunchy topping for 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Famicoins

Yes, really. Cole (Or maybe Philippe, we don't know who invented the concept of dipping sandwiches in sauce.) would be proud.

The sauce is available in 2 options, Secret and Spicy. But for some reason there's no similar customization for the POTATO CRUNCHERS™.
At $2.49, you really should consider using it for other sandwiches instead. Like a crispy or grilled chicken sandwich.

Aurc

Trust The Process
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Famicoins
Not gonna lie: I wanna try it. It's probably not too bad.

Funny you mention Cole's, btw. I went there for the first time some weeks back. Didn't order a French Dip, but their grilled cheese with tomato soup was pretty bangin', as were their garlic fries.

Clix

Chain Chomp
Banned
Famicoins
I mean, the combo is yummy. But seems silly? I already put special sauce and potato crunchies/sticks on my burger.

I do dip a burger. Cause you may reach a sauceless bite and then DIP

Illucio

I can lift a solid two leaves 🍃
Pronouns
He
Famicoins
It looks like every nasty secret or specialty sauce Hamburger places are so proud of but with crush potato chips because: why have one heart attack when you can have two?

Top Bottom