• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Happy New Year!

clay_ghost

Piranha Plant
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to post the 1st thread for the new year (for my region at least :p).

Happy new year and hope every one will have a healthy, fruitful and wonderful year. :)

Happy new year, y'all !!

2023 will bring me TotK.
Everything else is excessive.

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to post the 1st thread for the new year (for my region at least :p).

Happy new year and hope every one will have a healthy, fruitful and wonderful year. :)
The past wishes the future a very happy new year! See you in 11.5 hours!

Happy New Year everyone. Get ready for the return of Rex, Chris Pratt as Mario and a new 3D Zelda. It’s going to be a big one.

Rang in the new year getting extremely drunk and watching a bunch of movies with my sweetie. Firsr day of 2023, surprisingly not hung over, just relaxing and listening to records. A good year so far.

Hoppy New Year!

You see, I said "hoppy" instead of "happy." I like to picture us all as a large group of small bunny rabbits. Therefore, we would replace the word happy with hoppy on regular occasions, but not on every occasion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom