• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Hades 2 Early Access, check threadmark!

I know I'm not good enough to get past the second zone so I'm not worried about going through too much of the game before final release

Also I'll be double dipping on Switch 2 anyway

:')
First 3 biomes are fairly complete - or at least it appears. 4th biome has some rougher edges. I haven't gotten past that. Last night I couldn't get past 3rd. I still suck at making builds and what I had last night just wasn't cutting it.

EDIT: I got so close tonight. Apollo's cast almost got me there. Or maybe just close to 2nd phase if they're a two life bar boss.

Last edited:
This game is so good

I have defeated the second boss twice, and both times I died to the Phantom in the next area. Also, speaking of the second boss, can we talk about how hard the music goes in that fight (and the whole lead-up tbh), holy shit

I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with builds, you can do some serious damage very quickly with the right combinations.

Gotten two clears after basically no-lifing this game since launch. Tons of fun but I'm probably ready to move on until the next update. Very much looking forward to that though!

Overall the game's a ton of fun but I can definitely see the potential for improvements over Early Access. I'm mainly looking forward to new gods and potential improvements to the Torch weapon, which is a fun idea conceptually but feels pretty bad to play

I made it down to the 4th area and I think I'm ready to take a break for another update. It's shaping up to be a great sequel.

Gotten two clears after basically no-lifing this game since launch. Tons of fun but I'm probably ready to move on until the next update. Very much looking forward to that though!

Overall the game's a ton of fun but I can definitely see the potential for improvements over Early Access. I'm mainly looking forward to new gods and potential improvements to the Torch weapon, which is a fun idea conceptually but feels pretty bad to play
Same. No-lifed it, beat the last bosses a few times, and got almost every upgrade and stuff.

It's definitely a bigger game than original. Now to wait for more.

Back
Top Bottom