• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Gunbrella (doinksoft x Devolver Digital) announced for Switch and PC, coming September 13 (out now!)

I've heard really good things about Gato Roboto, and man this game looks so good

Combat and movement look slick and I'm loving the atmosphere. And the random eldritch horrors, those are always fun. My highlight of the show alongside C R A B

Big bump but this is now coming out 13th September! Also, there is a demo on the eshop right now, tried it a bit last night and I really like the tone and look of the game.

It’s up for pre-order at £13.29 but it also seems if you pre-order you get Gato Roboto free

Ahhhhh, I just got going with the game in the last half hour and yeah, this is the vibe 😍 one of those games I know just a few minutes in that I'm going to love, the movement feels wonderful.

Did anyone play this? I’ve started it today and it’s really cool, beat what I assume is the first boss and into the next town after that. Love the style and how quick and snappy the movement feels.

Did anyone play this? I’ve started it today and it’s really cool, beat what I assume is the first boss and into the next town after that. Love the style and how quick and snappy the movement feels.

Yes I did! Finished it a month ago. It's pretty short but I really dug the grim and moody atmosphere with the lofi jazz music. The gameplay continues to be snappy throughout. I tried getting everything done in the game but I missed one upgrade.

Definitely a nice small action platformer to play between bigger releases.

Yeah, I absolutely loved it, probably one of the top indies I played all year. Let us know what choices you make Milner!

Back
Top Bottom