• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Front Mission 2: Remake delayed [update: releasing October 5]

TreIII

A Kool Kartoon
Founder
Pronouns
he/him

TL;DR - No date given, but still aiming for "third quarter of this year".

Ah well. When you've already waited some 25 years for FM2 to get an official localization, what's a bit longer, eh?

Dang, that's one less game for June for me, a month that already has too few Switch games. They really should take their time if it's in unsatisfactory state, but I'd like someone else to announce some games for summer please. It really feels like a drought.

Dang, that's one less game for June for me, a month that already has too few Switch games. They really should take their time if it's in unsatisfactory state, but I'd like someone else to announce some games for summer please. It really feels like a drought
no

Dang, that's one less game for June for me, a month that already has too few Switch games. They really should take their time if it's in unsatisfactory state, but I'd like someone else to announce some games for summer please. It really feels like a drought.
Granted there are remasters/ports but June has Etrian Odyssey Origins, Rain Code, Loop8, We Love Katamari, Raiden III, Jack Jeanne, Sonic Origins Plus (update), Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life, AEW, and Ghost Trick = drought?

I already posted a list on era responding to you, but I'll repost it here for posterity.

Etrian Odyssey Collection, We Love Katamari remaster, Loop8, Sonic Origins Plus, Story of Seasons A Wonderful Life, AEW fight forever, Ghost Trick remaster, and Raincode.

There is plenty of games in just June alone already confirmed.

Lmao, a drought? We are seriously drowning in games in june.

Granted there are remasters/ports but June has Etrian Odyssey Origins, Rain Code, Loop8, We Love Katamari, Raiden III, Jack Jeanne, Sonic Origins Plus (update), Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life, AEW, and Ghost Trick = drought?
I already posted a list on era responding to you, but I'll repost it here for posterity.

Etrian Odyssey Collection, We Love Katamari remaster, Loop8, Sonic Origins Plus, Story of Seasons A Wonderful Life, AEW fight forever, Ghost Trick remaster, and Raincode.

There is plenty of games in just June alone already confirmed.
Yeah, I meant for me. Planning to buy Rain Code and Katamari as of right now. As you said many are remasters (I bought EO 1-2 and Ghost Trick twice already). Maybe LOOP8 and AEW (no preorders for Switch on eShop yet makes me a little suspicious) too but losing Samba (was tentatively dated for June) and FM2 hurt a little.

But if there's a Nintendo Direct in June, there sure to be some shadow drops. Outer wilds, perhaps?

Yeah, I meant for me. Planning to buy Rain Code and Katamari as of right now. As you said many are remasters (I bought EO 1-2 and Ghost Trick twice already). Maybe LOOP8 and AEW (no preorders for Switch on eShop yet makes me a little suspicious) too but losing Samba (was tentatively dated for June) and FM2 hurt a little.

But if there's a Nintendo Direct in June, there sure to be some shadow drops. Outer wilds, perhaps?

Outer Wilds on One X got me motion sick. It is only good now with the Series X upgrade so I have no faith in the Switch version. I think AEW will be fine. I want to get that on Switch so hope it turns out ok.

Lmao, a drought? We are seriously drowning in games in june.
i wish there was a drought :/
Yep, this is the first time I can remember where I actually have a backlog because of games I've paid full price for! Usually I'll go crazy for sales, but with Totk and Diablo IV and other massive games being released so consecutively, the next major games are coming out before I even complete the last one!

Looking good! Improved loading times are definitely a good thing to highlight for this game since they were notoriously bad on the PS1

Back
Top Bottom