• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Free Triangle Strategy Update Adds Chapter/Battle Replay And A New Chapter

xghost777

Magical Girls <3 #TeamJRPG #TrustTheProcess
I know there are a lot of Triangle Strategy fans here (still haven’t played it myself), so I thought you might be interested to hear there’s a free update available now that adds a seemingly big QOL feature with Chapter/Battle Replay and a new chapter! Seems pretty unexpected!

Wow, that is random but I will definitely take it. Loved that game #GustadolphDidNothingWrong

"Playing" through it right now. Does Frederica have the same voice actress ? It sounds different, but it has been a while.

Edit: Nevermind, it's still Emma Ballantine, I guess it's because she sounds so much happier than usual in this.

Last edited:
Very good! I still need to finish the first ending (ended up doing Serenoa first and still need to finish that :p)

Taking a page out of Diofield’s playbook I see. Very cool, and seeing as I haven’t started this yet it’s great to see patience has paid off again

Still hoping they patch Live A Live so the characters don’t auto-run when using the D-pad…

If that was happening you’d think they would’ve announced them in the last two weeks 😂

Yeah, as as as I'm concerned, this pretty much confirms a sequel is being made, with these QOL features already included.

Taking a page out of Diofield’s playbook I see. Very cool, and seeing as I haven’t started this yet it’s great to see patience has paid off again

Still hoping they patch Live A Live so the characters don’t auto-run when using the D-pad…

If that was happening you’d think they would’ve announced them in the last two weeks 😂
True, but I remember being very surprised by seeing Octopath Traveller on xbox much later.

A sequel felt like a given after the sales success, but it’s probably still a long ways off. I’m guessing 2025.

Think we see a new HD-2D IP next.

One of my favorites from 2022! I'm sort of between big games right now after finishing TotK, and waiting for FFXVI. Looking forward to checking out the the new chapter soon.

Back
Top Bottom