• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Fixing Breath of the Wild's terrible Korok seeds

D

Deleted member 101

The 2017 Nintendo Wii U megahit The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Wii U made a big impact in the video gaming landscape. The Wii U game changed the open world design dramatically with an approach Nintendo likes to call Open Air.

Breath of the Wild for Wii U had players combing the lands far and wide, high and low, in prosperity and during rain in search for intrinsic and extrinsic rewards and collectibles.

The 27 million selling adventure originally released on Wii U contains over 899 of a single collectible: Korok seeds.

ZaoUabt.png

The children of the Great Deku Tree were hidden among baby-level puzzles, in very obvious trees, under very obvious rocks and in sparkly floaty leaf thingies.
As a reward for solving the most video gamey tasky puzzly walky picky uppy endevours, players were rewarded with poop jokes.
In my opinion it is very disrespectful by Nintendo to the player and the players time to have the literal protectors of the Deku Forest sling their fecal matter at the main character.

I propose a solution that can be retroactively patched in, and can be used for the sequel.

I present:

DaY5Hju.png

It makes total sense! The minions have the perfect stature and attitude for poop jokes.

I2x0R9E.png

wHaTtqX.png

lEEKEwx.png

RDIQyXw.png

this post was brought to you by the Wii U Minion Gang

As long as it expands my inventory, I don't care what the collectible is. Could be dead rabbids or something.

Now thanks to Nintendo's partnership with Illumination there is nothing preventing this idea becoming reality.

only regret describes what I’m seeing here

I expected to find recipes for the fixing and preparation of delicious Korok seed meals; instead, I found an insightful message for Nintendo themselves. And a Korok.

Hyrule's Minions vs the Rabid Rabbid Invasion

Only for Wii U

If this doesn't win that shitpost tournament y'all be having I'm gonna be livid

In the sequel we will collect grass and watch it grow in a timed simulation, Aonuma and Sakurai will explain it is actually a very joyous experience and that they thought of it while creating the perfect bonsai. We -the gamers- should be closer to nature and play this.

Back
Top Bottom