• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Reviews EDGE Magazine #395 review scores - Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Tekken 8, and more

mazi

picross pundit
zIx6aju.jpeg

Reviews:
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth - 8
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League - 6
Pacific Drive - 8
Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden - 7
Ultros - 8
Tekken 8 - 9
Solium Infernum - 8
Granblue Fantasy: Relink - 7
Balatro - 8
Silent Hill: The Short Message - 4
Sokobond Express - 8

Cover - Deathsprint 66
Hype - Lorelei and the Laser Eyes, Dome-King Cabbage, Children of the Sun, 1000x Resist, Isles of Sea and Sky, Arco
Hype Roundup - Death Stranding 2: On The Beach, Silent Hill 2, Rise of the Ronin, Stellar Blade, Metro Awakening
Studio Profile - Total Mayhem
The Making of - Videoverse
Time Extend - Seaman
The Long Game - Persona 3 Reload

(source)

Last edited:
I remember the first Sokobond, didn't know a new one was going to be released, might take a look
It mixes box-pushing puzzles with the rules of chemical elements bonds, hence the name

Balatro 8? I guess we have new Dicey Dungeon case in our hands. Simple premise, addictive gameplay.

Silent Hill: The Short Message with the 4...

off-dance.gif

I dont understund the hate for Short Messages, is a free game with stil a better story than all Western SH games, and the The Room reference and the monster design is very good

Escluding Shattered Memories

Back
Top Bottom