• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Reviews EDGE Magazine #393 review scores + The 2023 EDGE Awards

Alan wake 2 is the first game that’s making me want a ps5. Every times I hear about that game it sounds like the greatest game ever.
It's a little light on gameplay, but as a cinematic experience it is truly great. The atmosphere is brilliant.

Just because I disagreed with one of their scores on account of BG3 being bug ridden, artistically bland and heavy handed in terms of narrative doesn't mean I admonish the entire EDGE publication. They are still one of my favourites.

I think nigh the entire gaming media collective over-rated BG3... but now that the Doritos Pope awards are over things seem to be course correcting which I also expected would happen.

You're definitely a peculiar person.

Haven't followed the awards closely but I seems like the more "traditional" reviewers are giving the first place to Zelda

It’s really interesting to see ToTK getting goty from big mainstream outlets despite BG3 sweep so far. It must’ve been a close race at TGA then

Edge has the critics and the editorial that always come close to my personal feeling.
What I like most about them is that they actually use the ten point scale, review games that go completely ignored by other outlets, their opinions are usually in line with my own and above all else they seem distanced from the initial hype cycle that many sites seem to fall in to.

You're definitely a peculiar person.

I have no idea how this post that I reported yesterday still even exists and has not been moderated.

I politely replied to your initial call out of me in this thread to explain myself but then you come back to me with this post which is nothing more than a personal attack that has no content related to any actual gaming discourse whatsoever.

@Aurc I know you are not a moderator, but we have spoken previously and I have not been happy with the selective moderation going on here lately. Is there a more appropriate area where members here can publicly and openly discuss the direction that moderation/this site is taking?

Last edited:
@Aurc I know you are not a moderator, but we have spoken previously and I have not been happy with the selective moderation going on here lately. Is there a more appropriate area where members here can publicly and openly discuss the direction that moderation/this site is taking?
The Moderation Feedback thread exists for this purpose.

Back
Top Bottom