• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Reviews EDGE Magazine #368 review scores - FFXIV: Endwalker, Windjammers 2, and more

mazi

picross pundit
fkgwkdhwqamqhoreajtg.jpeg

Reviews:
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker - 8
GTFO - 8
Praey for the Gods - 4
Nobody Saves the World - 7
Windjammers 2 - 9
Below the Ocean - 7
Filmechanism - 7
Aeterna Noctis - 5
Dungeon Munchies - 4

Cover - Somerville
Hype - Slitterhead, The Anacrusis, Forspoken, 99 Fails, Sea of Stars, Swordship, Death Trash
Hype Roundup - Horizon Call of the Mountain, Bomb Rush City Cyberfunk, Gigabash, Chained Echoes, Nine Sols
Studio Profile - One More Level
The Making of - Unpacking
Time Extend - Lost Odyssey
The Long Game - Dead Cells

Last edited:
Genuinely might pick this up just to read the Time Extend. Hoping to start Lost Odyssey in the next week or two.

For whatever reason I just can't get into Windjammers, interested to read their full thoughts on how it worked for them.

Nobody Saves the World feels about right from what I've played so far, still good fun though.

Not the hottest score for Aeterna Noctis. r/metroidvania seems to like it but I honestly don't know what to make of it. I think I'll wait for more patches before I get it.

Back
Top Bottom