• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Do you think the next Nintendo System will include BDSM?

Will Nintendo Embrace BDSM?

• Yes

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters

the_marmolade

Quality Assurance Tester in Video Game Industry
Pronouns
He/Him
Tumblr_l_40198379275324.jpg

I feel like it would gain a lot of support if it does include all these features.

While I don't know if it'll have BDSM I do think it'll have ASMR.

A Super Metroid remake is absolutely next on the docket.

After all the griping about Nintendo consoles being underpowered, the new BDSM feature of the next Nintendo system will teach consumers the true meaning of power.

After all the griping about Nintendo consoles being underpowered, the new BDSM feature of the next Nintendo system will teach consumers the true meaning of power.

We got it wrong the whole time...

It's not underpowered.

It's under power!

Well the Switch already offers BDSM so there's no reason that the next one won't, except if it doesn't have backwards compatibility

Undoubtedly, some dauntless developer would be more than willing to acquiesce. Safest bet is probably either MonolithSoft or PlatinumGames, though Retro Studios is also a distinct possibility -- any of which could open the way for Smash inclusion.

Um, I think this was the topic creator's concern, at least?

Undoubtedly, some dauntless developer would be more than willing to acquiesce. Safest bet is probably either MonolithSoft or PlatinumGames, though Retro Studios is also a distinct possibility -- any of which could open the way for Smash inclusion.

Um, I think this was the topic creator's concern, at least?
BDSM can be anything you want it to be.

I think Blu-ray is pretty unlikely, given backwards compatibility issues. And much as I would love a return to the dual screen setup, I don’t see it happening for the foreseeable future, especially since switch’s own touchscreen has been relatively underutilized.
As for Mario, that’s a given.

Wow, this is a real test of who actually reads the OP around here.

Anyway, even though the next device will have two strikes against it, I fully expect it to maintain its position.

Every Nintendo console includes BDSM for the fans.

There's the wait for the announcement
Fighting online about its specs being good
Wait for 3rd parties to ramp up support
Wait for features to be added

😬

;)

There's a reason it's called a Switch
Goddammit I'm scrolling for what feels like eons and I didn't see the joke made and I was so damn ready to type it out asap

So I guess all I can do now is offer a reference to Community

30e8e970-4f9a-442b-82f2-50afbdad7f1e_text.gif

much as I would love a return to the dual screen setup, I don’t see it happening for the foreseeable future, especially since switch’s own touchscreen has been relatively underutilized.
I still think a potential element could be the ability to use a second Switch (that original version you're holding onto) in a similar function. It could unlock the original Nintendo Land and Game & Wario in a new Nintendo Land or something, be a control option in addition to pointer for Kirby's Rainbow Curse and Canvas Curse, maintain functionality in Xenoblade X and so forth, also adding options for new titles.

Though that's more likely to work in general as Gamepad functionality than as DS.

Only if it the BD is a separate disc drive you hook up to the dock itself like the Xbox 360 HD DVD haha.

Goddammit I'm scrolling for what feels like eons and I didn't see the joke made and I was so damn ready to type it out asap

So I guess all I can do now is offer a reference to Community

30e8e970-4f9a-442b-82f2-50afbdad7f1e_text.gif

😘

When you think about it, wasn't the Wii U the Nintendo BDSM?

It took discs comparable to blu rays, it used dual screens, it had Mario, and it caused so much torture for all involved.

Back
Top Bottom