• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Do you remember your Wii Friend Code?

Derachi

Fresh Eater
Founder
Pronouns
he/him
Don’t look for it, don’t go digging out your Wii to check it, just from your own memory: Do you remember your 16 digit Wii Friend Code?

I do. It’s 8101-1288-0683-7951.

You don’t have to post it if you don’t want to.. dox yourself, I guess.

I do. It’s 8101-1288-0683-7951.
Hey - that's also my credit card number! What a weird coincidence.

But I guess when the card expires on 03/24 that will no longer be the case.

(I don't remember my friend code)

The Nsider mods are coming to ban you immediately for sharing your FC.

I can barely remember my own SIN most of the time, let alone my Wii friend code... Though I can remember all the digits of my Debit card number so that's one point for the ol' memory.

The Nsider mods are coming to ban you immediately for sharing your FC.

I can barely remember my own SIN most of the time, let alone my Wii friend code... Though I can remember all the digits of my Debit card number so that's one point for the ol' memory.
“forgotten sin” would make for a really good PS1 RPG subtitle

I used to until about 2013ish, but I also used to use the Wii message board all the time.

I miss social features.

Damn man, i have trouble keeping my own mobile phone number in mind, don't ask me for ancient stuff.

There was no internet in my country when the Wii was around (purposefully spreading misinformation meme)

Not sure I even would have had one, got online with the Wii very late and definitely didn't add or play online with any friends back then.

Absolutely not. I don’t know my Switch Friend Code either.

There are four different sets of numbers I have memorized due to having had to punch them in multiple times for various reasons. For example, I only know my credit card number because I used to order take out a lot online. 🤷‍♀️

Hard to remember when I also had a notes app on my 2008 iPod Touch which had all my friend codes for every single separate game that required them 🙃

I'm not even joking that I was so close to cancelling my Switch pre-order when they announced friend codes were returning. I really thought it was gonna be another flop console because of that.

The only friend code that will forever be ingrained into my brain is my ICQ-number.

I didn't remember it by heart but I still have it saved in a notepad file in my documents. The file was made in 2007.

I really need to clear out my documents.

Back
Top Bottom