• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Do all Pokemon drink water?

I imagine Ghost type Pokemon don’t. They feed on the souls of children almost exclusively I believe.

You can buy Fresh Water for your Pokémon and it heals them regardless of typing so technically yes

Do grass type pokemon have to eat?
Thinking about it...depends? There's definitely a few mentions for Grass types consuming water and food (some are even mentioned to be predators, like Roserade), while there's also some like Bulbasaur that can seemingly subsist off of photosynthesis, although it still eats food in most depictions. So I'll go with "yeah, probably".

Last edited:
Rock type pokemon can't drink water.

8SYsfwUIuOOX-YQhQ-4iLDJHIuZpTWH63tsJppkPzds.png

Misdreavus is nourished by fear according to pokedex entries but who knows, maybe it enjoys some H2O from time to time.

Probably most of them do but certain types like ghost and maybe rock not. And maybe for example grouden might drink lava lol?

All? Probably not. The biology of Pokémon is even more varied then that of all the different living things on our planet. Plus they have stuff like Magnemite and Porygon.

They can all also eat all sorts of things, like Poffins, Pokéblocks, Malasadas, etc :p

Back
Top Bottom