• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Discord is Down ||ST|| F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

I was wondering why nobody was saying anything in the Apple event thread, lol. For a second, I thought that maybe the SE3 was just that boring, but then all the other channels were dead XD

I was just regaling a server with stories of the few times I hosted a podcast, and down goes Discord, right in the middle of story time.

1251883.jpg

Without knowing the exact reason Discord is down, would you say it's time for our viewers to... crack each other's skulls open and feast on the goo inside?

Yes, I would, Kent.

Darn and I was just about to post about how I didn’t know Getter Robot go(Toei anime version) had 2 openings and I only knew about the second one and after stumbling across the first one it has to be the least Getter ish getter theme

Back
Top Bottom