• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Sweep the Board! announced for Nintendo Switch (UPDATE: new trailer, launching April 26th)

mazi

picross pundit
Publisher Aniplex has announced Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Mezase! Saikyou Taishi!, a board game-style video game set in the world of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba for up to four players (with online support). It will launch for Switch in 2024 in Japan.

That's actually a great idea, a nice change of pace from usual arena fighters. I believe we got few anime party games during the PS2 era.

I'm maining Inosuke here, of course.

Last edited:
Can these video game board games please evolve? How are we still getting roll and move games in 2023?

Big Demon slayer fan, thought this was gonna be loosely based on mario party before the trailer but watching it I'm like, "yeah thays Mario party". Looks like a lot of fun, hope it gets localized.

bold move not to give the thread the deliberately vague title of "a party game based off a popular anime involving demons is coming to Nintendo Switch"

now everyone will know it's not the Persona party game.

Some of the comments
"They only make arena fighters"
Proceed to do another genre
"BUT WHERE IS ANIME ARENA FIGHTER 2????"

Awesome, was waiting for the news. Indeed we need more non-arena fighter Jump games and this is just perfect. Gonna be hilarious playing as Zenitsu, especially the mini game where you find Nezuko in multiple chests.

I feel this is gonna be in Direct. Sega always do that, announcing prior to Direct and have big Direct presence.

Yeah I'll need this. Very much a Mario Party Clone (that jump rope minigame) but that's okay, we are getting a licensed anime game that's something other than a fighter so that's commendable. Also very happy that Sega dubbed the game, unlike cheap bamco.

Back
Top Bottom