• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion DC Fandome Live - October 16th, 2021 (starting now)

reconceptualize

Dropped something in the El Nido Triangle
Community Liaison
Pronouns
He/Him
Watch DC Fandome Live with reveals on The Batman, Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League, Gotham Knights, The Peacemaker, Black Adam, The Flash, and so much more. The show is live at 10am PT / 1 pm ET and will last approximately 3.5 hours.

Here's hoping for good game announcements beyond Gotham Knights and SS.

I regret watching this already. What in the world are they showing for 3.5 hours?

Quoted by: VHS
Damn, did they say 3.5 hours?!

Black Adam tease was super short, but neat enough for right now.

I'm mainly in this for The Batman full trailer, The Flash featurette, and hopefully some surprises.

Damn, did they say 3.5 hours?!

Black Adam tease was super short, but neat enough for right now.

I'm mainly in this for The Batman full trailer, The Flash featurette, and hopefully some surprises.

Me too, but I can't sit through 3 and a half hours of filler to see those 15 minutes of content. Ha.

Me too, but I can't sit through 3 and a half hours of filler to see those 15 minutes of content. Ha.
Totally agreed, I'm positive they're saving The Batman for last so after they show The Flash movie featurette, I'm turning it off until closer to 4-4:30 ET

I regret watching this already. What in the world are they showing for 3.5 hours?
I watched the last one, they really pad it out with panels, fan showcases, etc. Not falling for it again I will catch all the interesting stuff later.

I like that it's 3+ hours of DC goodness they gave each of the big three their time in the spotlight , I would've like the very early projects like blue beetle and Batgirl to at least have a concept trailer like the black Adam one from last year , also no talk about the HBOMAX Green Lantern series hase worried

Back
Top Bottom