• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News D3's Maglam Lord (Switch/PS4) coming west via PQube on Feb 4th, 2022

Hero of Legend

Like Like
Pronouns
He/Him

Ah, finally! This was rated some bit ago leaking that PQube were localizing it.

...Now if only PQube can also get the Switch EDF ports as they also brought EDF5 on PS4 to retail a bit ago as well.

This game is from the great Felistella, creators of the excellent Summon Night franchise, a series that Namco once tried to keep us away from (Atlus did gods work and brought 3 spinoffs to westward). Frankly, I'm quite hyped about Maglam Lord.

...Now if only PQube can also get the Switch EDF ports as they also brought EDF5 on PS4 to retail a bit ago as well.
Latest Switch EDF, World Brothers, was published by D3 in the west, maybe it's up to them?

This game is from the great Felistella, creators of the excellent Summon Night franchise, a series that Namco once tried to keep us away from (Atlus did gods work and brought 3 spinoffs to westward). Frankly, I'm quite hyped about Maglam Lord.

Latest Switch EDF, World Brothers, was published by D3 in the west, maybe it's up to them?
Yeah, that's my main expectation that it'll be digital-only via D3 themselves. It's just concerning how quiet they've been about it for the west.

And ever slight correction; the studio was formed by ex-Flight Plan folks who did create Summon Night, but yeah, you're technically correct, the best kind of correct! :p

Yeah, that's my main expectation that it'll be digital-only via D3 themselves. It's just concerning how quiet they've been about it for the west.

And ever slight correction; the studio was formed by ex-Flight Plan folks who did create Summon Night, but yeah, you're technically correct, the best kind of correct! :p
I want 2 :(

Edit: also this sounds fun

I'm not sure about EDF2017 but I believe XSEED did the EDF2's localization, there might be a slight problem there.

Still, I believe EDF4.1 should be more likely than those two, as it's a more recent title, and it's coming next year.

Oh this game, I remember seeing it at TGS last year. It's basically a successor to the Swordcraft Story spin-offs from the Summon Night series. That's cool that it's coming over. Any idea how the Switch version runs?

Never heard of this before. Looks rather fun though. A side scrolling Action RPG done like this is pretty rare nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom