• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Cutest or favorite Feet in gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Understand, Understand
Pronouns
She/Her
So, famiboards, I was curious? What are your favorite feet in gaming?

You can't really make a feet thread without mentioning Corrin. Our barefoot king/queen most definitely resulted in the awakening of more than one gamer, especially with their inclusion in smash bros. I don't really care about fire emblem but their impact across games is most definitely felt.

Corrin_Fire_Emblem_Fates.png

2B might not be barefoot, but it's hard to argue against her having cute feet. She is undoubtedly designed to be attractive, which it most definitely worked given how people go full woof woof awooga for her, and perhaps not showing her bare feet is even better as it spices up the imagination.

2B_Nier_Automata.png

While I don't particularly care about Xenoblade, Mythra's feet are definitely popular because of that 500 year old feet meme. Not my thing but hey, you gotta mention it.

Mythra_XC2TTGC.png

They knew exactly what they were doing with Juri in Street Fighter 6. Almost all of her animations involve her feet in some way, often taking front plane in full detail. I won't main her personally because it's a little offputting but I sure do hope to fight plenty of Juri mains whenever I get SF6

street_fighter_6_juri_feet_by_hsu_hao_the_renegade_dfauzen-pre.jpg

Anyways, what are your favorite feet in gaming?

2/4 of the examples aren’t even showing the feet, which threw me from “annoyed” to “having some questions”

Hey Lant_War,

Though we know you meant no harm, as a general rule, we aim to blanket discourage threads made that could be taken as unmindful of an inclusive audience. This encompasses ones pertaining to fetishes and objectification. We've just gotta keep in mind the precedent it sets for future threads and community engagement, is all. Thanks a bunch for your understanding.

- Aurc, Red Monster, PixelKnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom