• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Crysis 2 & 3 Remastered are now out on Nintendo Switch

SiG

Chain Chomp

As a complete Trilogy bundle:

I wasn't even aware it just came out.

Footage of it in handheld with the Switch OLED:

Perforamance reviews by SwitchUP:

Footage of it in handheld with the Switch OLED:
Skimming the footage and wow! Looking really good!!

Usually not into shooters, but the Crysis games always looked somewhat intriguing to me. I might bite, looking at the Trilogy bundle.

Digital Foundry will probably have a separate video coming for the switch version. Maybe after the PC version of 2 and 3 and the console version of 3 (this might be one video instead of 2).

They did look at the switch version earlier and they ran great barring some hardware issues

Digital Foundry will probably have a separate video coming for the switch version. Maybe after the PC version of 2 and 3 and the console version of 3 (this might be one video instead of 2).

They did look at the switch version earlier and they ran great barring some hardware issues
Based on SwitchUp's impressions, these frame pacing issues seemed to have been ironed out...but I guess we'll see.

very impressive tech wise, not sure i will dig the actual games but i will bite on one of these eventually just to take a close look

Blown away by the fact that 2 maintains 30fps in handheld mode. It looks great to boot.

A bit sad that they couldn’t make a physical release including the three games.
Physical releases for 2 & 3 are slated to come out later (after the game has receieved several patches). Crysis 1 Remastered already has a physical release, though it would be neat to have all 3 games on a single cart.

They really worked hard on the port. For that alone, I supported it.

Agreed. Even if this isn’t my preferred platform for these games, it will be others, and I can appreciate them for what they achieved on a technical level.

(I would totally bite on playing them on the OLED though!)

Back
Top Bottom