• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Climate, Disasters and the Weather. A thread about the force of nature.

Rainbow

Bob-omb
A general thread to exchange about natural phenomenon all around the world.

You can add news about recent events or talk about situations you experienced yourself anytime. Or just express your thoughts.

From time to time i will add excursions about some natural phenomenon. I will reserve the second post for that cause.

Please be sensible when it comes to the consequences of disasters. This is a topic that effects all of us.

I will start this thread with a video from the eruption of the Hunga- Tonga - Volcano yesterday. It caused a huge explosion seen from space and a Tsunami around the pacific. As it looks now, the Tsunami wasnt as bad ad feared. What's unclear at the moment, isthestate of tonga. Hope everyone is okay there

I've seen videos posted today from various places in California of parking lots filling with water and cars floating around. Which is amazing when you consider how far California is from Tonga. I also saw something about the event being measurable on equipment in Alaska. It's like something half the world experienced together, which is wild for anything short of a meteor.

Absolutely. Hope everyone who is affected of the Tsunami is save. The blast wave of the erruption was detectable even here in central europe ( germany/ switzerland)

Back
Top Bottom