• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Official Tweet Capcom wants to know what legacy franchises you like.

I made an account to ask for a Rise port and for next gen MH soon

What's wrong with me

The fact that lady Dimitrescu has more presence on that wallpaper than Mega Man is proof we failed as a specie.

"Legacy titles"... "None of these"... the gall of these people.

Just say that you don't wanna touch Final Fight or Power Stone.

Y'all don't worry. I made sure to ask Capcom about Mega Man and let them know that Mega Man X is one of the greatest action games ever made.

I'm glad they're asking about Dino Crisis, though. I'm heated that they're apparently remaking every RE game, even the ones that still play nicely in a modern context, but they haven't done Dino Crisis or Dino Crisis 2 remake.

I'm not making an account for that. I would like to see Strider return but with something more like the arcade game than the last one.

Breath of Fire, Mega Man X, Onimusha, and Ace Attorney are my top Capcom series. More of those.

Eugh, making an account for this is quite the ask. But I’ll do it.

Y'all better mention Darkstalkers if you don't want to end up like this:

iu

I made an account to complain about the lack of other ips and sequels

The fact that Viewtiful Joe is not even on their list is sad. Criminally underrated game. At least port the last 2.

Okami sequel when?

Megaman legends? What happened to a Battle Network collection?

You make me upset Capcom
Go help make a Minish cap sequel

Back
Top Bottom