• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Burger King has put Mac & Cheese on a burger (only in Germany ☹️)

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Burger-King-Debuts-New-Macaroni-Cheese-Lover-Sandwiches-In-Germany-678x381.jpg

Yes, it's a fried patty filled with the good stuff.

Three options are available in terms of the second patty. The standard burger, the plant-based burger, and Chicken.
Each of them have the same lineup of standard toppings. Including Ketchup, Chili-cheese sauce, and two awful vegetables (Lettuce and roasted onions)

As noted, this is currently only in Germany. But it getting released in other regions isn't out of the question.

I've seen this in a surprising amount of burgers in the UK, basically mac & cheese cooled, shaped into a burger shape, breaded, and then fried. Unfortunately it's never quite as nice as it sounds, but it certainly does hit the spot when you want fill the void with a burger that's borderline gross (but still delish)

I don’t see a wadded Mac & Cheese patty being very good! I can’t imagine it being anything other than sorta gritty and dry…I would do some independent research if this came over to Canada, though!

Great work as always Mr. Abadas. Maybe I’ve missed the answer over these threads, but what would you say is your favourite vegetable? 🤔

Fried Mac n cheese is disgusting. Every place that tries it fails.

Mac N Cheese needs to be caramelized by heat not fried. A very gooey cheese made with richer more expensive cheeses. Not some Kraft shit deep fried.

Do people still fuck with Burger King? I was always under the assumption that nobody liked it anymore.
Yeah, but sometimes you forgot to go grocery shopping, Wendy's is like 5 miles away, and I ain't waiting for Taco Bell or McDonalds.

As a massive fan of mac and cheese, I approve.
and am kinda shocked and sad that they aren't doing it in the States

Theres a burgwr palce near where i work that does a craft dinner burg that used to have a namethat was a slir agiant japanese people i work ain japanso it was alewhs akward to say around mu jPanea cowlejwrs now its called worldwidevuergersprovaly because people comaim ed james noyce finngans wake

Ugly as fuck and the promotion pictures are a lie but i really like. I never ate Mac & Cheese. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back
Back
Top Bottom