• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Bubsy In: The Purrfect Collection announced for all platforms

Professor Chops

Shriekbat
Pronouns
They/them 🏳️‍🌈
N2upzRb_d.webp

Just announced at the Limited Run Games software showcase.

I'm unironically (and ironically) hyped for this as I have nostalgia for these games. They're supposedly "fine tuning" the games, so I wonder if they'll give Bubsy 3D proper analog control. It has never been re-released despite being one of the most notorious games of all-time. Bubsy 1, meanwhile, could be a great platformer with a few small tweaks.

Im getting it. I loved the original 2 or how ever many there were. I remember having fun with them.

The perfect Bubsy Collection would be a cartridge that bricks your Switch to protect you from Bubsy

I vaguely remember playing the first Bubsy on SNES way back in the day. I don't remember it being memorable or much fun. Seemed pretty basic and bland. Good news for those who like the games though.

look like snes/gen 1&2+ gb+ bubsy 3d

Lol they couldnt even get the jag game included for completion sake

This is gonna be a dumpster fire if past carbon releases are any indicator; they’ve all been buggy or lacking and the only one that’s remotely ok seems to be rocket knight

This little poophead is somehow still getting more chances while Croc, Rocky Rodent, Aero the Acro Bat, Vexx, Tak and the power of Juju and Evo the robo dog are deader than dead. There's no justice in this world... at least not in the way LRG giving away revivals.

genuinely shocked this isn't a Digital Eclipse project, i remember their former Head of Restoration making tons of jokes about the character.

it would also ensure they wouldn't have any issues including the Jaguar Bubsy game.

When you have an IP without any real value, you can do basically whatever you want with it, I guess. Looking forward to the Bubsy-reskin of E.T. Atari 2600.

Back
Top Bottom