• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

TV Book of Boba Fett first trailer

Mandos

Pikmin
Pronouns
He/Him

This should be fun. And while there’ll definitely be some nods should be pretty self contained considering the subject matter

I am so excited for this! Hope they deliver.

Okay

So did he appear then and do the stuff leading to this? Or did he appear there just as a minor part to show he was still around?
Yeah, he appears there to get something he needed, and there is one character from Mandalorian that is going with him to this new series.

Yeah, he appears there to get something he needed, and there is one character from Mandalorian that is going with him to this new series.
Cheers.

So many new shows from so many different periods I wasn't sure what was what.

A whole book worth of Boba? Wow!

Hope that this is better than Mandalorian Season 2!

Hell yes, more aliens! One the thing bugged me the most about post purchase Star Wars was lack of aliens and way too many human characters and it seems they are addressing the issue with Boba. More please, especially Zabraks.

Nope, I thought that was about a different bloke in silver armour
They set up this storyline very well in the first two seasons, you should go check it out if you're at all interested in this

Just actually watched the trailer. It'd be cool if we could actually get real westerns instead of everything having to be filtered through, like, Star Wars and shit.
Also, is the idea that this is based on a book written by Boba, ot is it just alliteration?

So in for this Mando was so good and managed to set up two spin-offs with this and Ahsoka wonderfully

It's the same production staff as The Mandalorian, so I know it'll be at least entertaining if nothing else. I have mixed feelings on how Mando season 2 ended, but overall it's probably the best non-OT, non-KotOR Star Wars media (IMO, of course) so I will definitely be there day one.

It's funny because I was a little sad there wouldn't be a season 3 of Mando but then realized this was taking its place (at least for now).

I will watch it of course, after The Mandalorian I have to. But I hope they keep in mind to make it interesting and not fall into some of the boring aspects that held Mandalorian down at times. And this time they dont have a baby Yoda either.

This looks so good. My favorite part of getting into Star Wars in the past year has been everything around the main films.

I know this thread was titled for the first trailer, but I'm surprised nobody has posted this here yet.

As it stands, there were a number of things I wished The Mandalorian had done differently in its two seasons thus far, especially as it continued through its second, just different aspects that seemed like they should have hit harder. One such element, incidentally, being the use of Boba Fett himself, given different ways his appearance could have been played into thematically, but which seemed rushed through in the end.

Regardless, I'm going to hope this show delivers -- and also that they don't try to make Boba too Good Guy of a character.

Also, is the idea that this is based on a book written by Boba, ot is it just alliteration?
I think the titling is likely tied to how individual episodes in The Mandalorian are referred to as chapters.

In any case, we should get our first real look at the show when the first episode drops on Dec. 29. Here's hoping it's good.

I think the titling is likely tied to how individual episodes in The Mandalorian are referred to as chapters.

In any case, we should get our first real look at the show when the first episode drops on Dec. 29. Here's hoping it's good.
Yeah, but what I don't get is, its not a book, its a tv show.

Back
Top Bottom