• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Bloodborne or Kirby, who has the darkest lore?

Who's the darkest?

• Kirby

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Bloodborne

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Irene

Soar long!
Pronouns
She/Her

Yeah the hunters or Yahar'gul are scary and everything, but have you ever heard about Void Termina, the True Destroyer of Worlds?

Kirby has the darkest lore. In fact, Nintendo should make their own Bloodborne, but set in the Kirby universe. It's a natural fit.

Kirbborne.

Not that you would play as Kirby, mind you. You'd be a regular old hunter — only you'd have to fight bosses from the Kirbyverse, with Kirby being the final boss, being the eldritch abomination it is.

Make it happen, Nintendo.

Bloodborne has some messed up stuff for sure, but everything regarding Void Termina in Kirby kinda blew me away when I read it up Star Allies, so this is pretty tough....

Kirby by a landslide. I haven't even looked at the Bloodborne lore, but i do keep up with the Kirby lore, and i can't honestly seen anything getting to the same levels of fucked up stuff happening the Kirbyverse has going.

Serious answer? Bloodborne. Kirby is a children game where people exaggerate how dark it is because it's funny to do that. This is not a knock on Kirby, I like it more than Bloodborne.

Back
Top Bottom