• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Betting thread - Do you think Metroid Prime 4 will launch before GTA VI?

Do you think Metroid Prime 4 will launch before GTA VI?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters

lemonfresh

#Team2024
Pronouns
He/Him
GTA VI is currently set for 2025. Prime 4 still has no date I have a feeling prime 4 will make it to 2024 but if it skips tga's im going to get worried. I trust the process tho and I feel prime 4 will make it, also its been in development for about 5 years now since the reeboot I feel like it will come later 2024 at the latest.

im expecting prime 4 in 2024 as well but im not expecting it at the game awards. also wouldn't be surprised if gta misses 2025 too

I'm optimistic we'll get Prime 4 at the latest early 2025, even if it's not at TGA so I'm going with yes.

Yes, even though I think GTA 6 comes out earlier than most I think Prime 4 is a 2024 game.

Sure, I expect Metroid Prime 4 in 2024 because I’m hopelessly optimistic. I prefer the Nintendo that announces games mere months before release so that’s what I’m betting on.

I watched the Grand Theft Auto VI trailer then rolled my eyes at 2025. I don’t need a trailer for a game I can’t play in the next calendar year.

Prime 4 is likely a switch 1 swan song, so I expect late 2024. even if it's cross Gen and a switch 2 launch title that should still be earlier in 2025 than gta6

Metroid Prime 4 is easily a 2024 release so yeah.

(I've said Metroid Prime 4 was easily a release for the following year for the past three years)

Back
Top Bottom