• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Baroness von Sketch Show — a rare show created by, written by and starring women — is hilarious. Does anyone outside of Canada know about it?

big lantern ghost

cantstandya
Pronouns
he/him
In Canada it aired on CBC, where it was produced. I want to say it aired on IFC in the US. Rest of the world? Absolutely no idea. Are you living the Baroness von Sketch life? Do you want to be?

Last edited:
My wife and I (Canadians) have been rewatching this show recently and dang. It’s really fucking funny. Here are a few clips for your perusal:

In Canada it aired on CBC, where it was produced. I want to say it aired on IFC in the US. Rest of the world? Absolutely no idea. Are you living the Baroness von Sketch life? Do you want to be?

I try to keep up on Canadian stuff if I can, and I've never heard of this. I need to see where it's streaming for us yanks

Back
Top Bottom