• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Avatar requests

VHS

Be kind, rewind.
Banned
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Hello everyone, I love making avatars for people and I know others do too. If you want your avatar simply made transparent or if you have anything more intricate wanted feel free to post your photo down below and I will get to it. Other photoshop enthusiasts also feel free to help out as well.

Oh. Can I take you up on that? My Fly Guy seems pretty bland with the white background. Would love something with a bit of pop to it background wise :D

Oh. Can I take you up on that? My Fly Guy seems pretty bland with the white background. Would love something with a bit of pop to it background wise :D

Not quite sure what you mean by background but here are some transparencies and outlines!

aKpQ6tJ.png
8W65GDZ.png
GNTDhFN.png
qZYu89Q.png
Igj7K1S.png

My current av is a little too low-res. Should I switch to this one?

It might be cute with a transparent background. But it might be a bit much for people, idk.

My current av is a little too low-res. Should I switch to this one?

It might be cute with a transparent background. But it might be a bit much for people, idk.

They're both fine I don't think it's a bit much at all. I can do a transparency an outline etc for you if you'd like though to see how it is. Give me a bit and I'll update

Is there any way you or anyone else could do a better job of cropping Big Bird's head onto, err, Chozo big bird?

Quoted by: VHS
This is a pretty simple request, but I have no way of doing it on my own. Would it be possible to crop my avatar a bit, so that it’s more centred with my username? I think it has some blank space on the right side that makes the whole image push over.

This is a pretty simple request, but I have no way of doing it on my own. Would it be possible to crop my avatar a bit, so that it’s more centred with my username? I think it has some blank space on the right side that makes the whole image push over.
I think this will vary a lot depending on the device you're viewing it on but i can try at least for my own device and hope for yours too

PCxWcNV.png

this should work better, tested on mine and it lines up better.

Hello everyone, I love making avatars for people and I know others do too. If you want your avatar simply made transparent or if you have anything more intricate wanted feel free to post your photo down below and I will get to it. Other photoshop enthusiasts also feel free to help out as well.
Hello! Very nice to make a thread for this! I think I may be in contact with you around the holiday period. I previously used to make Christmas versions of peoples avatars at another forum. Was very fun to do and helped refresh the Photoshop skills.

Here's an example of one of those that I did.

Before:

216.jpg

After:

216xmas.png

Quoted by: VHS
Hello! Very nice to make a thread for this! I think I may be in contact with you around the holiday period. I previously used to make Christmas versions of peoples avatars at another forum. Was very fun to do and helped refresh the Photoshop skills.

Here's an example of one of those that I did.

Before:

View attachment 60

After:

View attachment 61
Yep I did similar things for game launches, holidays, pride month, etc and will happily participate if you want to make a thread for things like Halloween, Christmas, etc feel free to ping me.

bumping this thread for all the influx of new users we have had recently.

Yep I did similar things for game launches, holidays, pride month, etc and will happily participate if you want to make a thread for things like Halloween, Christmas, etc feel free to ping me.
Those were cool.
I remenber seeing them on ResetEra. I loved the ones for upcoming games.
Cool if was made here too.

Those were cool.
I remenber seeing them on ResetEra. I loved the ones for upcoming games.
Cool if was made here too.
Feel free to start one up. Mario party is coming up for example and Halloween too

Thanks so much for this. I would love a transparent Dr. Nabbit if it's not too much trouble.

Edit: or if you wanna do something more interesting to you design-wise I'm open!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this. I would love a transparent Dr. Nabbit if it's not too much trouble.

Edit: or if you wanna do something more interesting to you design-wise I'm open!
Someone was kind enough to make a transparent one on google for us :p but if you want something else or have an idea feel free to let me know

SNdgqKc.png

Got a small silly request, is it possible to give my good boi a Santa hat?

I mean, the fur on his head seems almost ripe to make it look like an oversized red cap haha

pokemon_regional_g_1.png

Got a small silly request, is it possible to give my good boi a Santa hat?

I mean, the fur on his head seems almost ripe to make it look like an oversized red cap haha

pokemon_regional_g_1.png
H3GW04p.png

Edit: Beat to the buzzer by @VHS, but I was too far along to stop. 😅

Bumping this up to the top with the holiday season over we are back to regular avatars.

Hi @VHS, when I use the PNG you sent, it ends up too big for the avatar size, any ideas on how to work around that? :)

Hi @Nabbit , I don't have the png anymore but I can try and resize for you sure. let me see what I can do

Back
Top Bottom