• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Are the rumours true?

Are the rumours true?

• Total voters

SunnyDays

Octorok
Founder
Pronouns
they/she
There's been many rumours that have been appearing in rapid succession in the last few weeks, dating back several months, having been ongoing for years, but is it now that they begin to come to fruition? Will they ever?

The rumours are true. The UK’s tory government has the collective administrative insight of a chicken casserole, and it has indeed been true for many, many years.

I heard on tiktok there were more rumours too, any idea on those ones? Or at least a source?

rumos are real

with infinite parallel timelines there has never been a false rumor ever

xjnujjJ.gif

Yes the rumors are true. Pikmin 4 was just Hey Pikmin this whole time. You think that trailer is a brand new game? It’s just a very good looking port of Hey Pikmin.

Don't believe what they say about me

The rumors are always true. The trouble is that when gaming companies hear the truth is out, they scramble to hide it and scrap multi-million-dollar projects. It's the truth.

So, in the end, it's our fault that Star Fox Grand Prix never came out. Chew on that one, dear Famiboarders.

We have also killed Metroid Prime Remaster.

Only if it's presented in a cryptic riddle in Chinese that has to be decrypted by a military supercomputer that runs 10 simultaneous AI operated simulations of a Mario 64 playthrough at once - only using half A presses through several stages of a parallel universe to grab that final coin under the truck.

I've heard the rumors are false. The way people think that these are real are beyond me. How can you be so dense to think that these rumors are true? Especially with all the evidence pointing towards it being false.

Like you can believe whatever rumor you want to believe, but don't come crying to me when you're crying in your bed realizing I was right and you were dead wrong

From what i've heard, most rumors are true, some cannot be commented on, but all of them will eventually come true - yes, all of them. 👀

I'm hearing great things from everyone here, but I still fear; how long before we see it? These rumours are so old, and we're all getting older too. Could there be an end to the rumours only after we've gone beyond that veiled horizon?

🎵
All of these words whispered in my ear
Tell a story that I cannot bear to hear
Just 'cause I said it, it don't mean that I meant it
People say crazy things
🎵

Back
Top Bottom