• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Any folks living in Japan who might be able to help me out with this Christmas present?

Nabbit

Heading to Lorule? Rent your equipment here!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, or if it's okay to ask this here, so please close this thread if not appropriate.

I'm looking for help with a Christmas present if there is a kind soul in Japan who can do me a huge favor.

I'm trying to purchase a small canvas bag from the company Friendshill as a gift for my wife.

fumifumichibikkop3k95.jpg

I contacted the company to see if there is a way to purchase it from America. They have been really helpful. They will sell me the bag for 3100 yen including the bank fee. They need me to pay via bank remittance.

These are the instructions from the company representative:

1. BANK REMITTANCE : ABOUT JP\3,100.- ( JAPANESE YEN ONLY )
<DETAILS>
* BAG PRICE INCLUDING TAX : JP\1,100.-
* BANK CHARGE : ABOUT JP\2,000.- (IT DEPENDS ON BANK )

I don't believe my American bank can remit or send the funds to a Japanese bank.

I know it's a lot to ask, but I was hoping there's someone here who has a Japanese bank account and can send the funds for me. I would PayPal this person the money first.

They would have the money from me before completing the transaction to Friendshill, so there would be no risk to them. I'd be happy to pay someone for their time for this. I would hope it would be an easy and quick process. Is there anyone here who might be able to help me?

If it means anything, I have Platinum buyer/seller feedback (100% positive) in the Resetera Buy/Sell/Trade thread and I could send my eBay positive feedback profile to you, too.

Thanks for reading this and considering assisting me. Happy holidays, all.

Back
Top Bottom