• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News All Aksys 2024 stream Feb 1st 2024 new games and updates

sagadego20

Paratroopa
Pronouns
He/Him
GEfWhoOXoAAK6j6

We will see you on the first! As in Feb 1, 2024 with updates and new game announcements!

Tune in to our Twitch channel at 10am PST for all the latest info!
https://twitch.tv/aksysgames

Finally, a localization for Tokyo Xanadu Switch port! I can only hope.

I also want some Kunio-kun surprises. Wouldn't be surprised to see more Double Dragon stuff as they seem to sell better.

Isn't a huge chunk of their output nowadays otome games? I can't remember the last time I've bought a game from Aksys.

I also want some Kunio-kun surprises. Wouldn't be surprised to see more Double Dragon stuff as they seem to sell better
I forget if this is true for other regions but I though ASW was self publishing their stuff these days, or at least in the US and JP?

You say this like it's a bad thing.
I'm not into husbandos, so otome games do nothing for me. But if you are, more power to you! You'll probably get 4-6 new ones to enjoy from the presentation. (EDIT: 4-6 new otome games, not husbandos! There will be many more husbandos across that many games!)

I'm just hoping they'll throw JRPG fans a bone with a Tokyo Xanadu Switch localization.

I forget if this is true for other regions but I though ASW was self publishing their stuff these days, or at least in the US and JP?
Nah that's true for all regions. Those games could be there, even though Aksys is not directly involved with them.

Tokyo Xanadu and Daybreak both in summer lol. Love it.

I am glad DesperaDrops is getting western release but 2025šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

Back
Top Bottom