• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Actually, Fortnite is okay. (The thread where TC fails to get you into Fortnite)

Tangerine_Cookie

Time to mix drinks and... mix more drinks.
Pronouns
She/Her
So I've been playing Fortnite for the past couple months.

yoshi-mario.gif

No, come back. I swear I won't do it again.

Anyway, I've been enjoying my time with it to a degree, and I'm always surprised how little the game is mentioned around Fami (Likely because our userbase is over 13 years old and actually has a developed taste in videogames, to be fair). So today I'm going to correct that by giving everyone a deep dive into Fortnite, and why it might be worth trying for a bit at least.

What is Fortnite?​

Epic Games started developing Fortnite back in 2011, with the core idea of "What if Minecraft had guns??". Thought as a PVE shooter with building initially, the game struggled in development hell for a couple years, between surviving an engine change from UE3 to UE4; radically altering the art style, and generally having a bit of a lack of direction. The game would eventually release in Early Access in 2017.

However, at the time, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds had kickstarted the battle royale genre, and pulling massive numbers. So Epic quickly made a Battle Royale mode for Fortnite in a couple weeks, and released it as a free to play game, renaming the original concept to Fortnite: Save the World and selling it as an optional, "premium" game. This quickly developed Battle Royale mode rose to popularity incredibly fast, overtaking not only Save the World (Which I'm assuming was soul crushing for the people working on it for 6 years), but also most of the games in the genre.

Nowadays, thanks to Fortnite being the showcase for Unreal Engine, and Roblox popularizing the business model of outsourcing content creation to your underage customers, Fortnite sells itself as more of a platform with different experiences games you can play from the same client, all running on the same engine and sharing assets and other elements.

Okay but what are the actual games in here?​

Fortnite: Battle Royale is what most people think of when we bring up the game. 100 players (It's actually more like, 60 players and 40 bots, let's be honest) drop onto an island from a flying bus called the Battle Bus, and spend the next 22 minutes trying to be the last person standing. To keep everyone moving, a circular wall called The Storm progressively gets smaller and moves around, surrounding the intended play area with the lava area in Metroid Other M a space where you lose HP constantly.

To survive, you need to seek out weapons (That come in different rarities depending on damage), different utility items, vehicles (That run out of fuel unless you remember to stop at the different gas stations in the map and refill the tank), food (You can actually hunt random cartoon animals for meat, loot vegetable boxes, or spend a couple minutes fishing and being a sitting target), materials to build different structures for defense and traversal, seek out world bosses and take them down for weapons and extra abilities... The appeal of the game is that there's by now a hilarious amount of things you can do, and remembering all of these options can save your life at some point during the 22 minute matches. Play variety is at display here, and two rounds will rarely feel similar.

d9Z0CA7.jpg

Fortnite: Zero Build is... Battle Royale with the building disabled. That's it. It's likely the mode you'll permanently move into after trying Battle Royale and discovering it's not a shooter, but a game of who can build a tall reinforced tower in less time after sensing the presence of another player. To make up for the loss of survivability that removing building brings, all players have a regenerating overshield as a crutch.

Notice that even if you can't build directly, items that spawn buildings still exist.

Fortnite: Rocket Racing, developed by Psyonix, the Rocket League developers, after being assimilated into Epic; is a racing game with rocket cars that can jump, glide, stick to walls, drift, and pull off extreme tricks and airborne maneuvering. Despite being in a bit of a janky state at some points, this game is incredibly fun, with very open tracks that offer a lot of chances for creative shortcut taking. It also lets you use any car customizations you had unlocked in Rocket League, because why not.

Lego Fortnite is the game for people that saw Minecraft and thought "I want an actual Lego game like this". Embodying the four horsemen of the gaming apocalypse (Open World, Survival, Crafting, Early Access), Lego Fortnite has you spawn on a procedurally generated map, collect Lego materials, and build different Lego structures to have your new Lego friends live in. Fight monsters, explore dungeons, upgrade your tools, recruit companions, the whole experience.

Lego Fortnite is very fun, and it has a lot of multiplayer options that I wish were in other games (Like the possibility of giving your friends "keys" to your worlds, so they can play on them even when you're not online), but it's still a bit of a grind, with upgrades requiring a lot of materials, and a lot of travel around a world without any effective vehicles or fast travel systems. Also, despite the Lego branding, the building is still very much Fortnite based, being able to link together floors and walls into buildings, but not placing individual blocks (Though this is apparently coming At Some Point in The Future ™️)

There's also some parts for making vehicles and other machines, which are incredible for how much they'll make you appreciate Tears of the Kingdom and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts for pulling off something similar a lot better.

Also most of your skins and cosmetics from the main Fortnite game get Lego versions in here. And they're very cute!

iu

Fortnite Festival is a Fortnite branded Rock Band developed by Harmonix. That's it. You choose an instrument and one of the growing catalogue of songs in the game and jam away at it. It's exactly what it says in the box. And allegedly will be compatible with actual Rock Band instruments in the future, too.

iu

Fortnite Creative is the fuck around mode. You get a small island and the ability to spawn absolutely every asset the game has, create simple trigger systems to add functionality, NPCs, weapons, vehicles, it's a baby version of an Unreal Engine editor, and it's incredibly powerful. And if at some points it becomes too small for you, you can easily move to using the Unreal Editor for Fortnite to create more elaborate maps and scenarios.

You can then share your creation, map, minigame or whatever you make in the Fortnite game browser, and have anyone play it. Expect to see a lot of clones of other popular games around, as well as a lot of "FREE XP FARM" maps.

9WoZ3Ml.jpg

FAQ (Fortnite Asked Questions)​

You haven't explained anything about the monetization in the game.

There's a battle pass that covers a couple of the modes, with other modes having their own passes; there's some expensive overpriced skins that you're going to skip until you inevitably see one you love and sink money on and then replace with one you like better in a couple weeks; Save The World is still a separate purchase; and you have a premium subscription option that bundles battle passes and some extra cosmetics under a monthly fee.
It's free of gacha, instead using good old FOMO to squeeze money out of you. It's... well, not amazing. But also, everything is cosmetics, so it's not like you need to put money into it. I've been repeating that to myself every time I've bought something, too.

9IkZqKW.jpg

Okay, I'm a story focused gamer. Fortnite isn't for me, right?

Well. Likely no, no. The game has no plot per se, but there's a lot of lore and ambient storytelling happening, with big cutscenes and events between seasons to move a narrative that constantly feels like it's building towards something huge and rarely delivers. There's several two hour videos covering it all over the place, so I won't explain much here, just drop the fact Batman is canon in Fortnite, and Peter Griffin is a member of a secret society of villains.

Also Solid Snake and the TMNT helped fight said secret society? And now the greek pantheon of gods is involved somehow? And Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is an actual character in the game?

iu

Does the game have good gunplay?

I'm gonna be honest, if you're aware of the concept of gunplay, you're probably above what Fortnite offers already.

I'm too old for Fortnite. Any tips to get into the game?

The game itself will recommend disabling voice chat on the first boot. Please do that. Otherwise, remember to default dance after killing someone, and no one will notice.

Any other thing I should know about the game?

The music legitimately slaps. Not like, the licensed tracks, the Fortnite originals have also slowly become actual bangers.

Last edited:
Started playing Fortnite during C2S4 (the Marvel season), and haven't stopped since. Probably the best handled GAAS out there with how often they're adding new toys to fuck around with

Lego Fortnite has kinda fucked up the shop cause all non-collab items have to be compatible with it, unfortunately

Last edited:
Fortnite is really good. It's a crazy amount of shit you can do without having to pay for anything.

The only thing I will complain about is the battle pass content not being released after the season is over. Whether it's Super Mario 3D All Stars or a Deadpool Fortnite skin, artificial scarcity for digital content is stupid.

For a while it was cool to hate on Fortnite because kids and trendy. It was almost true of Minecraft before it was super reinvigorated during Covid.

Also the pretty crazy epic hate doesn't help, (Epic is so evil for forcing you to use their launcher and giving you free games, obvious desperation/marketing plot or not). I wont pretend the store itself is excellent, or that I am not less likely to buy games on Epic than Steam but the level of ire they draw is so disproportionate.

Anyway, I like how much the map regularly changes and how many new items they pop in. They haven't been afraid to mix up the core gameplay loop regularly either like introducing and changing how vaults and vehicles work and adding PVE stuff over time (bots are a nice addition and I'm tired of pretending they aren't).

I can't imagine another shooter or series just randomly dropping light sabre force jumping, different types of grappling hooks or rideable dinosaurs as part of the core loop like that.

Costumes/skins are mostly high quality but that's not really my scene. I won't pretend I won't laugh at Peter in a brain rot sort of way.

The new racing mode is fairly fun, creative gameplay, very fast paced. And someone is actually bringing back a guitar hero style Rhythm game, that's just cool. Shame there are relatively few songs without shelling out.

The Lego Minecraft clone isn't too interesting though.

I'd kind of like a near-zero build or "low-build" option where you can place 3 objects down every 2 minutes or something. Just to keep the map/gameplay a bit more varied.

I personally think build mode is fun, but I'll just never be good enough to build entire fortresses in 3 seconds like the better players.

I think my biggest issue is that despite all the fun items, weapons/abilities they add. Its sometime hard to justify not running an AR+another gun, a shield potion/blue item and maybe a health item/those rare heal over time items are crucial. And that's before considering if snipers/shotguns are strong in the current game.

So your slots get filled up quickly. Longevity and survival often matter for actually getting to the end. And the simple consistent (relatively uninteresting) stuff is what usually pays off.

I don't understand the structure or menus, which is what eventually put me off. I've never had a game of Fortnite I was bored in, but trying to get back into it now, I don't even know what app is what. They're seperate on some storefronts, and not others? They have a hub, but does the hub include battle royale with the rest as additional DLC packs, or does it just link me out to other software that must be installed individually? I don't even know how the party function works after nearly six years of on and off engagement. Did they have to apply confusopoly to the friends menu?

I think there's a chance an update or follow-up to Fall Guys might eventually slip into the Fortnite fold, which would probably get me to engage with it again.

Splatoon 3 has a rough UI compared to say, the original, but it's still so much more straightforward. My experience with Fortnite has been "this is too much information on one screen, and simultaneously, I have no idea what I'm doing, do I even know what I don't know?" and it's soured my time with it.

ngl its funny af for us to joke about it just being a childrens game when this is a nintendo forum lol

totally agree with what you're saying though, i'd recommend anyone to actually give it a shot and/or at least get out of that 2018 "fortnite bad" mindset regardless of whether its for them or not, its legitimately a high quality game

I don't understand the structure or menus, which is what eventually put me off. I've never had a game of Fortnite I was bored in, but trying to get back into it now, I don't even know what app is what. They're seperate on some storefronts, and not others? They have a hub, but does the hub include battle royale with the rest as additional DLC packs, or does it just link me out to other software that must be installed individually?

Despite what the UI says, everything is the same app. If you download what the Epic Games client labels as Lego Fortnite, that's still the normal Fortnite client, with Lego on it. Nothing is considered DLC, though the third party maps are transparently downloaded in the background the first time you run them.

Yes, I was also very confused by this because I now have two different icons on the launcher, one for Fortnite and other for Lego Fortnite, but both run the same game.

My experience with Fortnite has been "this is too much information on one screen, and simultaneously, I have no idea what I'm doing, do I even know what I don't know?" and it's soured my time with it.

Yeah, I'm not gonna disagree with this, at all. Menus feel staggeringly loaded with stuff everywhere. There's a lot of random ads for other modes and the last stuff added to the game, collab reminders, different game mode options... Takes a bit of practice just to find your way around it.

Na, you won't get me, Tim!

(Joking...)

Tried it when it came to switch: yeah, probably as far away as it get for "fun" for me.

Don't like the gameplay (building, weird gunplay), hate the presentation (artstyle, sound effects,...) and am not fond of those goofy dances and hyper capitalistic product placement for franchises that don't tell together at all.

What it has: it actually has gameplay, and you can get enough out of it without spending a cent.

But personally: keep it from me.

(Rocket league on the other hand brought me 10h of fun, that's a ton for a "service" game since usually I can't manage past the first hour)

Despite what the UI says, everything is the same app. If you download what the Epic Games client labels as Lego Fortnite, that's still the normal Fortnite client, with Lego on it. Nothing is considered DLC, though the third party maps are transparently downloaded in the background the first time you run them.
I have no idea why they're split across multiple "home screen tiles" on Xbox when they should be launching the same app. I don't know why they split the icons in any launcher! I mean I get that you install... Fortnite? And that SHOULD download all the individual components, but on Xbox components are downloaded separately to the core game, while on Nintendo Switch they aren't, and I don't even know if they've set them up as components!

Did you know Halo Infinite's campaign is a component and not actually on the disk at all, nor is it installed through the Microsoft Store? At launch, you opened Infinite, and then if you picked Campaign it began installing the necessary components, but would stop if the game was suspended. Even Nintendo Switch can download and upload parts of games independent of the actual update system when games are suspended!

What if I don't WANT Lego Fortnite installed on my Switch, but I want the Battle Royale? If a new game comes to it, does it get listed as free DLC or does the whole thing update in one go and bloat and bloat and bloat?

They integrated them as one game then market them seperately then list them seperately on one platform and altogether on another. I stand by the fact this has soured my experience, and that it just reminds me of the worst excesses of PC gaming, where a storefront will sell a game that then launches a launcher which then installs the game which then launches the game which then might decide to install even more stuff.

They even have help pages on the Epic website to explain how it works and I'm just not up to that as a console gamer. I want to press A to play, anything that gets in the way of that, like disparate components and excessive menus, puts me off.

Edit: though I will say because it SHOULD be nice and simple in PRACTICE, as you pointed out, I might give it another shot, but the moment it causes me the slightest bit of anxiety it's getting uninstalled. 🫡

I got really into Fortnite for a hot minute a few years back (I think I started around the time Iron Man and a bunch of Marvel characters were in the battle pass, and stopped after the season with Lara Croft). It was pretty fun for a while, but eventually, keeping up with the battle pass and challenges and all the fomo associated with that started to make it feel more like a job, and so I decided I'd rather be putting that time into other games with clear and achievable end-points

Kinda been curious about checking back in recently though. As a big fan of Rocket League, I think I'm sorta waiting for whenever people start saying that Rocket Racing is in an unqualified "good" state rather than the "it's OK, but also kinda janky" that I usually hear from folks

If I didn't mistrust myself with GAAS model I'd probably have tried Fortnite a long time ago. But I don't trust me.

Same reason I avoided the Nintendo Mobile games.

Last edited:
Rocket Racing is fun, though I haven't played consistently in weeks. My only issue with that mode is that the track theme variety isn't quite to where I would want it to be. Overall though it controls super well and is really fun. Love me a good arcade racer with a focus on clean driving and satisfying drift mechanics!

I used to be one of those "eww Fortnite is ruining everything!" people a few years ago, but I saw how the game has become via a streamer I watch frequently and it kinda surprised me how much the BR game has...transformed since it was just this open beta thing attached to Save the World.

It's lowkey GTA-lite now. Wow. I'm ok with this now, it's here and I just see what crazy crossovers it'll get next.

And of course the big events that usually occur at the end of one season and start a new one. Pretty cool stuff (Eminem is overrated though)

I have thought about trying the BR part to at least play with a friend of mine as we don't play much together anymore overall. Anyway, thanks for this thread OP.

I don't specifically remember when it was, but when the Wonder Woman skin released I bought the $20 pack thing. Mind you I'd never even tried the game before, lol. So I downloaded the game, equiped my cosmetics, and played some Fortnite creative stuff (I believe). It was alright. There was certainly fun to be had, and interacting via emote with peeps is always fun. The important thing is I love me my cosmetics!

So that was it, lmao. I played for like 2 or 3 hours and uninstalled. If Fortnite ever gets Bayonetta and/or Samus I'll be back, and maybe I'll stick around.

Kinda been curious about checking back in recently though. As a big fan of Rocket League, I think I'm sorta waiting for whenever people start saying that Rocket Racing is in an unqualified "good" state rather than the "it's OK, but also kinda janky" that I usually hear from folks

I'm still getting the amazing bug where the game just lets me start racing like a minute before the other 11 players in the lobby.

It's not as good as it sounds, given the rubberbanding there just becomes so strong they catch up with you by the second lap.

Rocket Racing is fun, though I haven't played consistently in weeks. My only issue with that mode is that the track theme variety isn't quite to where I would want it to be. Overall though it controls super well and is really fun. Love me a good arcade racer with a focus on clean driving and satisfying drift mechanics!

If you've been playing Ranked (Likely because it's the default), the game locks tracks to your ranked level. There's a bunch of different tracks and harder versions of tracks, but you won't see them for a while. That said, yeah, all tracks feel like "desert track with crazy loops on it" at some point.

At this point, the only thing stopping me from trying Fortnite is the knowledge that they're going to get to every notable IP out there eventually. May as well just wait until Story of Seasons hits. They've already had "Harvest Moon" on those polls.

If you've been playing Ranked (Likely because it's the default), the game locks tracks to your ranked level. There's a bunch of different tracks and harder versions of tracks, but you won't see them for a while. That said, yeah, all tracks feel like "desert track with crazy loops on it" at some point.

Oh yeah, last time I played I was Platinum II so I believe I did get to race on every track at that point. I know they added a couple more recently too.

I do like the medieval tracks that are under Expert level iirc.

I do like dabbling in Fortnite every now and then, but like most endless GaaS multiplayer things they get bumped down the to-play list more and more while more interesting (in my opinion) experiences bubble up from the woodwork

It doesn't help that my friends don't like to play it. The team battle royale looks fun.

My partner actually tried her hands on Fortnite in the past and enjoyed it a lot. She particularly liked the building component of the game since the ability to throw down a defensive structure helped to make up for her lack of gunplay experience. Winning a round was almost impossible but most of the time, she's pretty satisfied with the occasional top 5. She was never a GAMER gamer, and definitely not a shooting game player ever. So it was a surprise to see that she was enjoying herself back then. I think she even found a small group of Japanese friends that she play matches with semi-regularly. They don't communicate directly with each other but when they see each other online, they just hop into the same lobby to team up. Plus do dance emotes.

I tried to get into the game myself somewhat but... I could never really enjoy the game myself. It is certainly charming. I am aware of the latest updates and sometimes, I listen to podcasters gush about the game. It is a very good game that is just getting better. But it is just not for me. I'm more than satisfied hearing about the game itself than playing it. Maybe competitive, live-service gunning/meme-ing games just ain't for me.

Eventually, even my partner dropped off from Fortnite. Not because she lost interest. Life simply got too busy. And.... that's it, I guess.

I did attempt to play the Rock Band at home mode a bit when it first released, but all the Fortnite generally got in the way of the experience. The whole thing feels like a bloated mess, and the Tim Sweeney's desperate flailing to try to have a "platform" is certainly not helping.

Also premium currencies in general are kinda gross.

It doesn‘t really matter to me, because I despise both online shooters and live-service games, and there‘re more than enough games which don’t belong to these genres. Fortnite might be okay, but there are dozens of excellent games out there which only wait to be played by me.

You're right. This didn't get me into Fortnite.

However, I absolutely lost it at "the four horsemen of the gaming apocalypse", so it was totally worth the read.

Not one mention of furries and fortnite, together. SMH.

maxresdefault.jpg

I was actually going to mention it as part of a longer paragraph on how absolutely massive the skin and customization options are on Fortnite right now, but the OP was already huge as it was. But yes, there's a lot of furry representation there, there's also a lot of anime stylized skins, at this point it's incredibly easy to find something you like, or feel represents you.

I've been eyeing this skin myself, which is one of the transformable skins that have different forms you can swap between mid game using an emote.

I did attempt to play the Rock Band at home mode a bit when it first released, but all the Fortnite generally got in the way of the experience. The whole thing feels like a bloated mess, and the Tim Sweeney's desperate flailing to try to have a "platform" is certainly not helping.

Also premium currencies in general are kinda gross.

Yeah, that's a very valid complaint. I don't doubt they could make Fortnite into a "platform", but the way it's set up right now is very weird. Everything feels like extra stuff tacked to Fortnite, but in a very inconsistent way. Why does Rocket Racing contribute to the general Fortnite battle pass exp, but Festival has its own separate exp? But then Lego Fortnite is also normal Fortnite exp? Why is everything bundled together but still have several different icons in the launchers?

The entire "platform" concept needs a lot of work as it is now.

I'm in the opposite situation myself -- I got into Fortnite when the Switch version launched, and have been playing it almost nonstop... until a few months ago, when I suddenly stopped. I have tried to get back into it, but the thrill isn't there for me anymore. I used to play to earn the vbucks to pay for the next season pass and to collect my favorite season pass skins, but now the skins don't interest me, you have to grind to over level 100 to earn a decent vbuck surplus, and the reorientation into being a Roblox clone doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe I'll get back when there's a season that appeals to me, but for now I'm a lapsed Fortnite player.

I got into Fortnite for a few months back when it first launched and have briefly returned to it here and there. The core game is great, but I always end up losing interest because of the live-service/Battle Pass model.

I just didn't understand what was going on. I didn't play games much till I was in my late 30s, so I'm sure this is being old times two - not being soaked in either new stuff or games in general - but I couldn't even figure out how to start a game from the launcher.

I've never knocked it, though, and I really appreciate your explainer. As someone who dislikes crafting and shooting, I think I can solidly say I'm out, without having to make it about generation gap. So that's nice!

I just didn't understand what was going on. I didn't play games much till I was in my late 30s, so I'm sure this is being old times two - not being soaked in either new stuff or games in general - but I couldn't even figure out how to start a game from the launcher.

I've never knocked it, though, and I really appreciate your explainer. As someone who dislikes crafting and shooting, I think I can solidly say I'm out, without having to make it about generation gap. So that's nice!
It's not just you, the main menu UX is pretty bad from my limited experience with it. It doesn't do a great job of explaining itself to new users.

My experience with Fortnite has been "this is too much information on one screen, and simultaneously, I have no idea what I'm doing, do I even know what I don't know?" and it's soured my time with it.

Yeah it's nonsensical the way they have it right now.

I'm in the opposite situation myself -- I got into Fortnite when the Switch version launched, and have been playing it almost nonstop... until a few months ago, when I suddenly stopped. I have tried to get back into it, but the thrill isn't there for me anymore. I used to play to earn the vbucks to pay for the next season pass and to collect my favorite season pass skins, but now the skins don't interest me, you have to grind to over level 100 to earn a decent vbuck surplus, and the reorientation into being a Roblox clone doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe I'll get back when there's a season that appeals to me, but for now I'm a lapsed Fortnite player.

I’m in a similar boat as this is might be the first season I don’t finish a battle pass in a few years. I took a break for a bit (I missed the marvel battle pass which was a bummer) but when I got back into it was hooked again. It’s got very solid movement and gameplay mechanics, and the changes between and even during seasons have kept things very fresh.

As much as I love the theme for this season and the pass itself is cool, I just don’t feel strong about it. I still might get it for Korra though as a huge avatar fan (and the battle pass ends up being cheaper than a single skin anyways)

Fortnite has been my guilty pleasure/ “fast food” game that I enjoy starting my evenings with. The FOMO grind is causing me to burn out, but of course there’s been a few battle pass skins every season I’ve wanted so I keep going lol

As much as I love the theme for this season and the pass itself is cool, I just don’t feel strong about it. I still might get it for Korra though as a huge avatar fan (and the battle pass ends up being cheaper than a single skin anyways)

Fortnite has been my guilty pleasure/ “fast food” game that I enjoy starting my evenings with. The FOMO grind is causing me to burn out, but of course there’s been a few battle pass skins every season I’ve wanted so I keep going lol
Yup, I hear you. Usually I'll look at the pass and if I find that I'm interested in half (or more) of the skins, then I'll go for it. But lately I find myself uninterested in most of them, and I'm not sure if it's the FOMO grind or what that's tiring me out.

But I definitely agree that Fortnite is a great "fast food" game -- it's best for when I just want to zone out for 20 minutes or so and not have to commit to anything bigger. It's a modern-day equivalent of an arcade experience, just a bite-sized game I can drop in and out at any time.

Last edited:
It took incorporating several more official game modes that span different genres for me to get proper into Fortnite when Festival/Racing/Lego all released around the same time. The battle royale is a neat diversion but was never enough for me to sink tons of hours into for the battle pass and so on, but now I have several things to jump between, Lego's the only one I don't care for, and as a Guitar Hero/Rock Band junkie, Festival is already my new crack.

My kid loves looking at all the logos on the gift card rack at the grocery store. He points to them and I say what’s on the card, we do it every day. Just a few days ago, he threw Fortnite V-Bucks cards into his rotation. I can only assume this is the dark magic of @Tangerine_Cookie at work

(Also, I finally downloaded it on PS5!)

My daughter asked me to play with her. Offcourse, I said yes. We won our first match together, and I heard her brag to her friends about it 😅

So offcourse it's a good game.

Back
Top Bottom