• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Acquire Game Show 2022 (Ended; you can find the recording in the thread)

merp

Manakete
Pronouns
He/him
Started 20 minutes ago.

Here's the live-stream:

I don't know what's going on so far, but we'll see gameplay, I guess.

Only expecting the new Class of Heroes from this.

You were right, NSW/PS4/PC Sept 8th

Also it was already announced I think but there was no date :

Kamizawa Tourai (PS2 JP only game) Switch/PS4 in Japan October 13rd, in the West it's published by NISA and also coming to PC in Fall 2022

Probably is because they self-publish the Steam version in the West and they leave NISA the PS4/NSW versions, but only Steam logo seems weird to me lol

edit: they already editted PS4/NSW logos in, they probably posted the Steam trailer by mistake LOL

Labyrinth of Zangtsu PS4/NSW/PC Sept 29th, was already announced early this year

Labyrinth of Zangetsu is new 3D dungeon RPG by Acquire. Its gameplay systems are a return to the “roots” of hack-and-slash. It is a title that emphasizes “wa” (the Japanese-style), which is Acquire’s specialty. It depicts a “deep” world view illustrated by ink painting brush strokes. And features a “mixture of wa” sound that channels the music of Japan’s various eras, from “gagaku” (traditional Japanese music and dance) to “noh” (traditional Japanese masked dance-drama). Labyrinth of Zangetsu is developed based on these four keywords.

Acquire sure got busy publishing their own stuff since they finished Octopath. I hope some of these are successful for them.

How did everyone enjoy it?

I couldn't really understand what they were saying in the live-stream, though there were ways to get around that.

Class of Heroes 2 remaster.
This was one of the few non re-release titles that was picked up and localized by the ill fated Working Designs successor Gaijinworks, so i'm curious how that will be handled.

Class of Heroes 2 remaster.
This was one of the few non re-release titles that was picked up and localized by the ill fated Working Designs successor Gaijinworks, so i'm curious how that will be handled.

Its going to be interesting If/when they bring it to the west in how they handle the localization and publishing (as I think this is no longe avaliable on PSN and Gaijinworks license already expired). Also I don't believe they specified if it's based on the original one or 2G (my guess is 2G as it had more content)

Back
Top Bottom