• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Reviews A Space for the Unbound looks gorgeous

Holy hell the pixel art in this looks incredible. I really shouldn’t buy another game before Fire Emblem but this looks tempting.

This and Chained Echoes looking an awful lot like payday treats next week. I don't desperately need to buy them, but they both look excellent.

This looks especially gorgeous. It caught my eye when it was in the Indie World. Didn't play many indies last year, so I'll aim to change that early in 2023.

As a Southeast Asian the environmental design looks absolutely authentic for the 90s. Definitely a must-buy.

This is going to sounds very silly, but right now I don't feel like getting invested in a story with a sad ending, which could totally happen for a game like this.

So I'll wait for some people to finish the game to tell me without spoiler if the end is sad or not.

If anyone is interested, Amazon Japan has a physical release listed for Switch and PS5. This looks like the kind of game you should own physically IMO!

Back
Top Bottom